Urgent, looking for a studio

Hi,

I'm a young female researcher at EPFL and I'm urgently looking for a studio or small apartment in or around Lausanne for a long term rental. My budget is up to 1000 CHF/month. I could move in immediately. I don't have any pets or kids. I'm quiet, organized, and clean, I'm just looking for a little place to settle down.

Please contact me by e-mail.

Thank you,

Polona

Hi and welcome on board Polona!

I would suggest you to post an advert in the accommodation section of Lausanne classifieds.
It might help ;)

Regards
Armand

Hello. I just saw your ad and that you are looking for a place to stay in Lausanne. I am also looking for a flatmate or a furnished studio/apartment.

My name is Marina and I am 29 years old. I come from Greece and on Monday I will start working in Lausanne Palace as a receptionist. I am quiet, clean and with a lot of positive energy. I have been living by myself and with flatmates for 10 years already.

I will be in Lausanne tomorrow and I am looking for a place urgently since I can stay at the hotel only for a limited amount of time. I have a dog that I would like to bring in September/October. He is a black lab, very cool adorable and quiet.

If you think that I am interesting, please send me an email to [email protected] and we meet so that we can connect and look for something together. My budget is 1000 francs.
If not, then I wish you good luck!

Have a nice day!

marina_1206 wrote:

Hello. I just saw your ad and that you are looking for a place to stay in Lausanne. I am also looking for a flatmate or a furnished studio/apartment.

My name is Marina and I am 29 years old. I come from Greece and on Monday I will start working in Lausanne Palace as a receptionist. I am quiet, clean and with a lot of positive energy. I have been living by myself and with flatmates for 10 years already.

I will be in Lausanne tomorrow and I am looking for a place urgently since I can stay at the hotel only for a limited amount of time. I have a dog that I would like to bring in September/October. He is a black lab, very cool adorable and quiet.

If you think that I am interesting, please send me an email to [email protected] and we meet so that we can connect and look for something together. My budget is 1000 francs.
If not, then I wish you good luck!

Have a nice day!

Hi Marina.

You have posted on  very old and inactive thread so do not expect a reply...... :(

I suggest that you post a free ad in the housing section of the forum at the top of this page.

Hi Marina > please post your ad in the housing section  https://www.expat.com/en/housing/europe … /lausanne/ as this is an old topic.

Thank you very much for taking the time to answer back to me. have a nice day!