Done research but need advice

Need to know what I can expect to pay in rent in Cuenca for furnished 2 BR/1 BA mid-level (not cheapest or most expensive) small house or apartment. I have done as much research as possible and have seen a confusing range of prices from $175 to $900.

Welcome to Expat.com MissDenver!

I invite you to take a look at the different discussions of the forum, it may help.;)

Harmonie.:)

Welcome to Cuenca, MissDenver.  That's the way we roll here.  There is no MLS or other easy way to compare prices for rentals or sales, so it's pretty much a crap shoot.  But I would say a fair price would be around $350 depending on the area and how well it is furnished.  But 2 bedrooms will be a little hard to find in an apartment and next to impossible for a house.  The families are big here!

Thank you for your answer!

We just looked for an apartment and found rents from 400-500 for a furnished 2 BR apartment. Usually you also pay for internet and if you want Direct TV. We love it here. Good Luck!

Thanks e&p. Can you tell me anything about shipping and how that worked for you? I really don't know where to start or what to expect to pay. I'm not shipping furniture, just boxes, TV, etc.