Decent quality T Shirts/ Tops

So since I have moved to Belgium I have had issues with T Shirts. Most of what ive bought so far as keep getting small holes in them. However as winter is on its way I am in need for long sleeved tops and would like to know if anyone can recommend stores. I don't want to pay a huge amount I think 25 Euros a shirt is probs my limit. I also don't want anything that sticks to me. I have seen a lot of tank tops and summer shirts with a lot of elastic in them and while they stretch well and don't get holes in I don't like how they cling so much. Any advice thanks.

That's rather odd, I've not had holes develop in anything I have bought here, in over two years. >_> Regardless, Esprit has high quality clothes...

The issue started in England I guess the bran i used changed there quility and have had the sam problem using H and M and with another shirt I bought in Halla same issue and I have looked around but not had must look finding something that dosnt stick to me thanks

Turns out i may of solved part of the mystry

of why there is holes in mu shirts oops

maybe bugs in the room haha..??!!

Nope i tried that one it turns out when my shirts are between my belt or the metal on my jeans and i rub agaist the granate worktop (the under edge given my hight happens alot) it makes the holes wish i had figured it out before going through 17 shirts

It's always good when another one of life's little mysteries finally gets explained! :lol:

Yeah i mean they all get holes in eventally but i was like one wear and omg and today i cooked eggs and forgot to wore a apron after a week of no holes and low and behold a hole