How I can invite my girlfriend to Norway ?

Hello, Im relationship with filipina for 2 years . I went to philippines many times and we were living together whole time when I was at philippines.  Im living and working at Norway as EU/EAA citizen. We are planning to get engaged in May 2024  and afterthat we are planning to marriage at Norway. Im wondering what we have to do ? Which Visa type she should apply ?

Kind Regards,

Hello, Im relationship with filipina for 2 years . I went to philippines many times and we were living together whole time when I was at philippines.  Im living and working at Norway as EU/EAA citizen. We are planning to get engaged in May 2024  and afterthat we are planning to marriage at Norway. Im wondering what we have to do ? Which Visa type she should apply ?
Kind Regards,

-@berkseneryos

All the information can be found here https://www.udi.no/en/want-to-apply/visit-and-holiday/visitors-visa-to-norway

Visitor visa or residence permit visa ? Just we are confused which visa type she should apply.

if she get Visitor visa , is it possible to marry me with Visitor visa ?

Initially, a visit visa to come to Norway for the wedding.

Then she would return and apply for the family immigration visa/residence permit based on marriage to an EU citizen.

@romaniac

Thanks for information.Than firstly She have to apply for Visitor Visa,and when she come to norway we can marry and after apply for family immigration visa. Is it possible to apply for permit residence at Norway after we get marry?

@romaniac
Thanks for information.Than firstly She have to apply for Visitor Visa,and when she come to norway we can marry and after apply for family immigration visa. Is it possible to apply for permit residence at Norway after we get marry?

-@berkseneryos

Please refer to the UDI.no website, it has very comprehensive information

@berkseneryos

She can apply for fiancé visa, when she gets approval you two can get married within 6 months since she comes to Norway. For acknowledge of visa requirements you can access to following on udi.no:udi.no\ Want to apply: fill in blank\ Family  immigration: fill in blank\ Residence card for family members of EU/EEA nationals\ Those who are getting married. Good luck!

@ttnnhi710

thank you soo much! As soon as i will update every process. thank you again for all information and help .

@ttnnhi710
thank you soo much! As soon as i will update every process. thank you again for all information and help .

-@berkseneryos

Why not bother reading the website I gave you?

@SimCityAT

I read just all information. I thought 3 months Visitor visa wont be enough to get all paper in a order. Apply for certificate of marriage and apply for residence permit for her.