Horseman to arrive to Bratislava

Hello  .. This is Hossam I am Egyptian journalist .
I have been to Slovakia several times and I am going to be located there from October for one year.
What I can do for everyone is to teach you how to ride horses .. sound good idea to you :)? It sound nice to me :cool: .
I am not knight but I am just a fan of riding horses , I taught my self how to ride and enjoy with horses I believe I can teach you as well.
I am looking for Slovak lessons and in exchange I would teach to whom interested Arabic language.
I am willing to give to journalism student first steps to be  pioneer journalists:) .

Hi and welcome on board Hossam !

Thanks for this introduction.
I would suggest you to post an advert in the Language Exchange section of Bratislava classifieds.
It might help ;)

Regards
Armand

Hi Hossam, welcome! Do you already have a place to stay in Bratislava? I am offering a 3 room apartment for rent in Hamuliakovo, which is a beautiful village nearby Bratislava (17 km). I know that in Kalinkovo - which is the neighbourhood village, they are offering horse riding :). Just let me know if you are interested in more details. Bye, take care.

Hi Katarina
Thanks for your offer..
I am currently looking to rent shared room in a flat .. However I would like to know more about your apartment .. how to go to it from Bra , is it suitable to move and live on it and how  much it will cost?

Hi Hossam,
I've just created a separate post, which might respond to your questions - please take a look:
https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=106841.