New member in BA

Heya guys,

I'm moving to BA in September for 24 months... I'm going there to work in a foreign company.

The reason of this post is to meet people which live in BA... in order to share on everytopics and to see each other there!

See you soon!

Hello and welcome to the forum abossard29!

Are you going there for the first time or have been there before?
Hope you will make many new contacts ;)

Regards
Armand

Hi there,

any chance you are golfer ? :-)

Regards

Laura

What a pity to leave such a gorgeous country as Brittany! Ah well, Brest's loss is Bratislava's gain, no? Welcome to Bratislava! There are weekly meetings (Language exchange and couch surfing) where a lot of ex-patriots meet up. Hope to meet you soon!

-Theresa

Im not a golfer at all Laura but wish to be for ages... If you are interested at any golf session with me that will be a pleasure!

Thanks everyone for these messages... So far I already had contacts to see in BA, I'm glad that the BA expats are that welcoming! I'll be glad to have a drink and share time, hobbies with you! Indeed I'm leaving Brittany, as we all know, Bretons are travelers... Hehe

See you soon

Hi there,

no roblem, I have many pro golfers friend who can give you lessons and then you can practise with me :-)

Best reagrds

Laura

Hi there :-). Do you already have a place to stay? I am offering a 3 rooms flat for rent in Hamuliakovo, which is a lovely village nearby Bratislava (17km). There are lots of things to do there. Just let me know if you wanna get more details.
Bye and take care :-).