Hello from an Erasmus student :D

uhm...HI :D

Let me introduce myself. My name is Nikolay, i`m 23 years old and I come from Bulgaria :)

I will be in Slovakia for more then 4 mounths from the end of this September, because I applied for the Erasmus program. I will be near Bratislava :cool:

Decided to come here to say "hi" to all the expats in Slovakia and why not to make some new friends XD

I started to learn slovak some mounths ago (but it`s kinda hard, cause finding textbooks for slovak language in my country is a pretty big pain in the a$$) I also know german and a little russian, I know people in Slovakia speak this languages also.
Oh, and I speak a little greek too. I was in Athens this year and I could practise my greek.

I study psychology, but I also like art, music is my life, meating new people, going out with friends, having fun, enjoy life :D

Wish you a great day. Hope I`ll meet someone from you :)

Bye and best wishes,
Nikolay

Welcome to Expat.com Nikolay!;)

Harmonie.

Hey Nicolay, if u will want to take a beer with me, just ask me, iam living near Bratislava and i have all weekends free for parties ;) Privjet

stanko.ubytovanie wrote:

Hey Nicolay, if u will want to take a beer with me, just ask me, iam living near Bratislava and i have all weekends free for parties ;) Privjet

Sure :D