Looking for a business partner and moving to Thailand

Hi everyone,

I have developed a digital platform that disrupts the way people shop. I want to move to Thailand and launch the platform. If anyone (Thai or foreign) is interested in opening a startup with BOI incentives, this is a good opportunity. The platform streamlines the shopping experience, rationalizes supplying and connects consumers, merchants and suppliers with many AI-based features … to better understand the idea … the platform allows consumers to discover shops, best offers, products, reviews, discount / gift cards and information in the surrounding area through geolocation. Messaging with shops and other many features. Purchasing on app or at store or home delivery. Artificial intelligence assists consumers in the store by speaking in their language (Chinese, Japanese, Korean, English, Dutch, Italian etc. ) to provide information and locate products, add them to the app cart by scanning a QRCode and pay by credit card or payment methods such as PromptPay. The platform has been developed and in beta version. Anyone can help in finding a business partner or personally interested in participating and moving to Thailand or investing is welcome.

Cheers,

Dan

I might be interested.  currently live in Bangkok email is ***. more info would be appreciated

Moderated by Bhavna 5 months ago
Reason : For security reasons, please share contact details through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

@Dan_1975

Hello and welcome on board !

In regards to your search for a business partner, I suggest that you create your advert in the Business parters in Thailand section. Choose testimonies, lost items, missing people > Business partners

https://www.expat.com/en/classifieds/as … tners.html

All the best

Bhavna

Hi Dan,

It sounds interesting. I own web business. Hope we can connect to learn more about opportunities.