Same Sex Married Couple Immigration Query Thailand

Hi!  I'm a UK citizen and my civil partner is Filipino with leave to remain in the UK.  We are planning to move to Bangkok later this year for my work and I'm keen to understand the best route for my partner to move there with me.  I see Thai immigration do not recognise same-sex marriage certificates.  Would the Thai Elite visa be the best route so my partner doesn't need to leave every 30 days?  Any help and advice greatly appreciated.