Medium range English private schools in the North

Hello,

I'm not sure if this is the right thread to ask this so any good direction will be appreciated.

I recently moved to the island with my two girls both in primary school. Been racking my head on medium range English speaking private schools to send them to in the north. I'm currently in Trou Aux biches. People have suggested lighthouse, IPS and Northfield for me but their prices are out of my range not to mention the huge registration/deposit fees.

The few low end private schools I visited around, I notice that 95% of the times, the teachers and students are communicating in creole (not even french) and this worries me.  They claim to be English medium but you see them talking to each other and even the kids in creole always. They only switch to English when speaking to people like me.

My question is, are their medium range English schools preferably a Christian school that an average income earner can afford without breaking the bank. Preferably again in the north or a bit close. Something in the range of 5000 to 8000 monthly and still get good education for the kids.

Thanks in anticipation

@amorapearls

Hello and welcome on board !

Since you posted on an outdated thread, I thought best opening this new thread from your post on the Mauritius forum for better visibility.

I hope forum members will guide you soon.

Regards

Bhavna

Thank you so much Bhavna