How can I move to Germany with my wife ?

Hey there I'm from Pakistan and I have bin living in Germany 8 years im asylum seekers i lm also mearreid with Germany girl 4 years ago but now I'm am living in Portugale and I have 2 years cards from Portugale how can I move to Germany by my waifs please answer me

@faisarali1918

Hello and welcome on board !

Your wife is also living with you in Portugal right ? Are you still married ?

Please note that I have created this new thread on the Germany forum from your post so that we might better guide you.

All the best

Bhavna

You can apply for a Family Reunion Visa ("Visa zum Zweck der Familienzusammenführung") to move to Germany together with her.

As part of the application procedure, the authorities will check whether the marriage actually exists and you are still a couple. Also you must know some German (A1 level) to get the visa (after 8 years in Germany, you should be much better in the language!).

Like Beppi mentioned, one can apply for a family reunion visa and move to Germany with their wife. But a number of claims don't really make sense. One is not on an asylum application in most of Europe for 8 years. It is decided sooner one way or another by then. And people from Pakistan are rarely eligible for asylum since the country is not on the list of ones at war or major civil conflict. And if you claim to be married to a woman then you cannot claim to be prosecuted for sexual orientation. Supposedly you are married for 4 years but didn't regulate your residency situation before? Even in Portugal, or earlier in Germany if the timeline claimed is correct,  you could have had a family reunion visa with a German spouse and thus residency rather than status as an asylum seeker.  Hard to give advice if one doesn't know the whole true situation and little of this adds up.

@TominStuttgart  thenkx for your reply i was German in 2016 in asylum but my asylum was Reject  and then 2020 i will get mearreid with a German girl but auslanderbehorde told me i will go to pakistan and I will come back with a visa but I will come to Portugale i live in Portugale and now I will gets 2 years cards from Portugale and I want to move to and want living with my waifs

I want to move to and want living with my waifs

According to the Cambridge English Dictionary, "waif" means "a stray, uncared-for child". And you have several of them (thus using plural)?!?

I can only hope that your German is better than your English, otherwise you will not make it here.

Anyway, thenkx for your posting!

So one makes a futile attempt at asylum and waste years in Germany without apparently leaning much of the language while having a rather poor level of English as well. Then they marry a German spouse but rather than return home and apply for a Family reunion visa they go off to Portugal for some unknown reason. If one is really still legally married then they just need to apply for the family reunion visa now and prove an A1 level of German and enough family income to support both partners without needing public assistance – and to be free of serious criminal convictions. But it honestly sounds all very strange. I'm not saying the claims are not legitimate but expect some serious scrutiny on this one. And to Beppi; I am pretty sure he meant to write “wife” instead of “waif”.

And to Beppi; I am pretty sure he meant to write “wife” instead of “waif”.

Of course I know, but I was curious about the word he wrote but not meant, so I looked it up. Sometimes you learn new word by unexpected means!

@TominStuttgarthello sir how are you i am from pakistan ***

Moderated by Cheryl 6 months ago
Reason : Inappropriate request
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

@mf8805546

We give advice here, nothing more. Nobody here can get you a visa, not how it works. The site has many detailed threads about the process, read tehm. You need to line up a job and get the visa with the coordination of the potential employer. Anyone here claiming they will get you a visa is a fraud.