Ausbildung

Hallo Sir,

Good morning. I live in Portugal. I have Portuguese TRC. I want to Ausbildung in Germany. Is it possible? I passed three years in Germany as a azailam seeker(Azul). I know a little bit German language. But I don't have any certificate.

Thank you very much.

@saifurrahman77

Virtually all Ausbildungs will require a B2 level of German and you will simply have to get certified. Without this one cannot expect to be able to understand what is taught; it would be a waste of time. One has to be realistic about what is possible.

I need job I apply work permit please help me
-@Muhammad Munsaf

One lines up a job first and with an offer from a employer willing to take the extra effort, risk and cost to recruit someone from outside the EU. Only going to happen if one has highly demanded skills including for most jobs a high level of German. Begging for help without the skills is just wishful thinking.

@TominStuttgart

Actually sir I completed MBS from National university of Bangladesh. I know English language. will I be able to do any course in Germany? By that course I can stay in Germany Long time.

Kind regards

Chowdhury

@TominStuttgart
Actually sir I completed MBS from National university of Bangladesh. I know English language. will I be able to do any course in Germany? By that course I can stay in Germany Long time.
Kind regards
Chowdhury
-@saifurrahman77

German is spoken in Germany and one needs a B2 level to do an Ausbildung. University programs in German require a C1 level. English is good in additon, not as a substitute. Clear from my previous answer and countless threads on this site.