Teens relocating to Perth

My family and myself are relocating to Perth in late December from Houston, TX USA.  We are interested in meeting other families with teens once we get there.  We would love to hear from families that have started school there.  We are currently looking at the Prsbyterian Ladies College but are still looking at all the schools.  Please let me know if you have any information that would help us.
Thanks
kjeow

Hi and welcome to the forum kjeow!

I hope the other members will be giving you some advices soon ;)

Regards
Armand

Do you have any idea where in the Perth area you will be moving that may help people to give you some more targeted advice. I can't help with the teens thing, my oldest has just turned 6, and I am still deluding myself into thinking he will never turn into a teenager. ;-)

Swimming is big here, as are Kricket and Australian Football for activities.

Hi Katy,

we are in the same position, two girls, aged 13 and 17.  Still researching areas to live in Perth where there are good schools.  Would love to get any feedback from yourself on your own quest and I will try and do the same with my research, any advice would be really appreciated.  By the way, we hope to locate early in the new year, as my husband begins work in early Feb.  Look forward to hearing from you.  Ger1702

Looking to move to northern Perth also from Texas we are so excited . Also we have 3 kids, 5 10 15. They are also ready

Hi All,
The best schools in Perth are Rosemoyne, And Willeton high school, that's why when you try to find a house in the nighbourhood it will be bit expensive around 600$ per week, you may use google maps or where is to find surrounding subs.

Hi Kjeow,

The Prsbyterian Ladies College is situated in a good area. Not to far from the city en very close to the beach and railway station. You can have a look in the surrounding area's; cottesloe, swanborne, city beach, claremont, fremantle, peppermint grove, mount claremont, Dalkeith those are all good places to settle.
You have to pay somewhere around 600 - 900 rent a week for a good family home.

Regards,

Jessica