Teach English in Spain after Brexit?

Since the Brexit disaster what is the way for British citizens, qualified and experienced ESL teachers to work in Spain?


It's still possible for Brits (and other non-EU citizens) to get residence visas (including EU Blue Card, if you're an especially highly paid ESL teacher) based on an employment offer, or by setting themselves up as self-employed ("autonomo"). It's not easy, especially compared to the prior EU citizen route, but it's definitely doable.

Alternatively, you might be able to qualify for either the No Lucrativa Visa or the Digital Nomad Visa with a view to doing remote ESL teaching over Zoom/Skype.