Barain Good conduct certificate

Hi, I worked in Bahrain from 2012 to 2014, Now I live in India. I need to obtain a Good conduct certificate, I have applied through the website with my Bahrain personal number, My request is kept incomplete due to the following remarks "Additional copy of residency(Mandatory)"    "The previous residence must be attached"

What do they mean by the previous residency? Is it an Indian address? Where I stayed before coming to Bahrain?

If yes, what documents should I attach as proof?

Can somebody pl help?

Thanks in advance!

Your last residence visa for Bahrain.

@XTang Hi thanks for reply, I went on work visa, my residence was provided by company in its premises. I have also sent that proof of the same , but still they are not accepting

I don't think you are understanding what residence visa means.  It is not where you lived.

It is the sticker in your passport that denotes that you are a legal resident of Bahrain.

@XTang hi, let me list out valid documents to obtain PCC for foreigners outside Bahrain. I am in India now.

1. Copy of valid passport - I have attached both old(expired) and new(active) passport
  2. Copy of the residency (residence in the Kingdom of Bahrain is required for 6 months in a continuous manner) - I have attached my visa copy, which was provided to me before I travel, it has validity only for six months
  3. Additional copy of residency - This is where I struck up. I seriously could not understand what to attach. Above In point no.2 I have attached the visa copy and my residency address as the company address since I was staying at the company premises for my entire stay. Now, what proof should I submit here?

Pl help me to understand.

@XTang hi, let me list out valid documents to obtain PCC for foreigners outside Bahrain. I am in India now.

Copy of valid passport - I have attached both old(expired) and new(active) passport
Copy of the residency (residence in the Kingdom of Bahrain is required for 6 months in a continuous manner) - I have attached my visa copy, which was provided to me before I travel, it has validity only for six months
Additional copy of residency - This is where I struck up. I seriously could not understand what to attach. Above In point no.2 I have attached the visa copy and my residency address as the company address since I was staying at the company premises for my entire stay. Now, what proof should I submit here?

Pl help me to understand.
-@dexterdon

Forget your address and where you are staying. It's useless and that is not what they are asking. You need to Google what a residence visa or residency in a country is. It is apparent that you don't know.

Copy of residency - it is not the visa you travelled on. The process is you get a work visa, travel on it, come here, do medical, get a cpr and a sticker is put in your passport or electronic residence permit is issued (downloaded from Bahrain.bh). This allows you to open bank accounts etc etc. So you attached the wrong document.

The other field is for those people who have been here for a while ie have had one or more residence visas. So in copy of residency you put the latest and in additional copy, you put the previous visas.

So you need the sticker or electronic residence permit. If you didn't do the medical or apply for a cpr or get this residence permit, you were NEVER a legal resident of Bahrain and they will NOT give you a PCC. Also you need to be a resident of Bahrain for 6 months after getting this sticker to be able to apply for a PCC.

Is it clear now?

To keep it simple, forget your logic as you are totally wrong in how you are interpreting it. Open your passport from that time and look for a sticker in it which says "Kingdom of Bahrain" and "residence visa". Scan that page and attach it in the copy of residence field. If you have more than one, attach the latest in this field and the rest in the additional copy of residency.

@XTang Hi buddy, since I visited Bahrain from 2012 to 2014, i got a CPR card, and they stamped a residence permit on my passport,  I have scanned the same and attached it as proof, hope it will work. Now I have submitted my request.

Well that is what you were supposed to attach. If you didn't previously then that is why they kept rejecting it.

@XTang yes thanks for make it clear. Regarding the fingerprint, my fingerprint were not available hence they asked to submit fingerprint details by registering with local police station. Does the fingerprint form needs to be attested by Bahrain embassy at India? Or only local police station attestation is enough?

Not sure about india.  But as far as I know, the route is police station followed by embassy.  Check with Bahrain embassy for the process in India.

@XTang ok sure. Will check. Thanks

@XTangHi, I have concern in getting PCC. Because I just got my new visa last August 10, 2023. Is it possible to get PCC now. Or have anyone try to get PCC with just new Residence permit. Base on Bahrain.bh it requires (6 months in continuous manner) but I have my old visa does it count or just current visa. Thank you in advance.

You need to be resident for >6 months.  That can be on one residence visa or 10.  Doesn't matter.