Winter let

Hello,

We are looking to stay in Southern Spain between Early Jan and Mid March 2024 (aound 70 nights). This is to enable us to escape the cold English weather. Appreciate there are ups and downs with weather in Spain but see the temps are much better than ours at that time of year.

We would like 2 bedrooms, fully equipped kitchen with washing machine, wifi, heating, comfy lounge with smart tv.

Ideally placed so we do not need a car, so close to shops/bars/restaurants etc. Use of a car would be considered if available or required, thank you.

Can any kind folks on this site refer us to a suitable letting agent or offer their place to us.

We are mid 60's to low 70's years of age, married couple, non smokers and houseproud. We would be grateful for a conversaton re bills (Electric etc) would prefer to be included in the rent if possible.

We would like a whole property to ourselves and do not mind an apartment or house/villa.

We look forward to hearing from you if you are able to help us with our search.

Best wishes,

Bernie and Stew Broughton

I can really see your point about getting out of the UK but, if I might be so bold as to offer a suggestion, look away from Europe.

I woud recommend looking at every country starting with Afghanistan until you get to Zimbabwe, cross out all the ones you don't fancy, then explore the possibilities for the ones you do.

Consider crime rates, how expats feel, ease of visas, and whatever is important to you personally.

Malaysia is a strong contender as so many people speak English and it's a pretty wonderful place to stay.

You might get some nice surprises about how things run in other parts of the world - I was shocked .. and I loved it

@BernieAndStew

Moderated by Bhavna last year
Reason : Please create your advert in the housing section. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Thank you for your response. We are set on Europe as it is not too far to home in case of an emergency. We have travelled extensively across Asia  and on this occasion, it is not right for us. Once again, thank you for responding . Kind regards.

I live in Elvira. Retired, no commercial interest. Costa del Sol.  Walking distance (less than 5 mins) from main  bus lines. Pharmacy , supermarkets, taxi, medical centre. And some nice local bars, restaurants, 10 mins walk from beach,  As with all in life, networks are everything.. You sound like nice folk.. be happy to help.. some friends have a parts .. and not using or letting prob màke exception..

@BernieAndStew

this is in Spain as requested Almeria ?

@BernieAndStew

it's in Almeria Spain.   I thought you wanted Spain ?

@holidayrent1 Yes thank you. We do want Spain. Thanks. Any photos or details about the accommodation? Many thanks, Bernie and Stew

@Ted mcn Many thanks Ted, do you have any details or photos of any available accommodations? Many thanks Bernie and Stew

@BernieAndStew ***

Reason : Please drop an advert in the housing section

My place in Alicante would suit you.. I sent you link

You can also contact me at ***

Reason : For security reasons, please share contact details through the private messaging system. Thank you

@benchorin Thanks. Waiting for link ...

@benchorin Thanks for sending the informaton. It certainly is a beautiful apartment. I have tried to look via air B&B but it won't let me enter our dates. I did put these on my original message. Can you please look at these and let me know the cost for 70 nights? Thank you. Best regards, Bernie

@BernieAndStew I have not received the link. Would you please re-send? Many thanks Bernie