I am a new in Lille (working as au-pair) and looking for friends :)

Hi,

I am Jana and I come from Slovakia and I am looking for some new friends in Lille with who I can have fun. So if you have mood for coffee of glass of wine write me and we can arrange meeting!

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Jana

Hello Jana and welcome to Expat.com!

I hope that you will have a lot of nice contacts here.

Harmonie.:)

Hi Jana

Welcome to Lille. If you're looking for friends to hang out and socialize, you can join the meetup.com/anglophile-71/]Lille anglophile meet up group.

We meet up for a drink twice a month. Lots of nice people from all over the world and it's very relaxed.

See you soon I hope !

Hi,

thank you very much for that link. definitely I will join you for a drink!

Jana

;) You welcome, see you soon.

If you happen to be in Lille now, there's a meetup tonight in the Irish pub of Lille

Bonjour Jana!

I will be arriving to Lille in a few weeks. It would be great to meet some friends! Send me an email anytime you like. Maybe we can practice our français together and have some wine : )

This is my first post so I'm not sure if you can see it, but email me at [email protected]

Au revoir, hope to hear from you soon

Bitsy

Hi Bitsy,

i am happy that you contacted me!! with a great pleasure i will go for a wine with you as so far i still dont know a lot of people over there so i am looking forward to all new meetings!
just send me mail when u are here and we can arrange our meeting. my e-mail: [email protected]

hope to see you soon!

Jana

Hi, my name is Q, im an american in Paris, but i would love to be an au pair in lille. What's the secret to getting an au pair position there in Lille???   Thank you!!

Hi

Maybe you could try this agency near Lille:

solutionaupair.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=21&Itemid=21&lang=fr

Hope that helps

I am in lille for one more week. If you want to get a beer contact me

Hello Jana,

I'm Diana, Romanian living in Lille for over the last 6 years.
Every Wednesday night -7.30PM all foreigners in Lille meet for drinks and speak languages at Café de Paris, a nice pub not far from the Opera (Rue de Paris).
I'll be there next Wednesday, so hopefully we can meet then!

Cheers,
Diana

Here's my email - [email protected]

hi diana!

i am french and i want to improve my english if you have time to take a coffe in lille it will be nice.

bye!
rach!

Hi Jana, are you still in Lille?
I'm from Brazil and I just moved here, I'm looking for friends too...

See you

hello I'm new in Lille too... :) which place are u in Lille?