New to Lille, looking for English or French conversations

Hi, my name is Devon and I've been in Verlinghem (five minutes outside of Lille) for the past month and will be here for two more.
I don't know anyone here and am looking for someone to hang out with. I'm up for pretty much anything, whether it's going to the movies or out for drinks or to a museum.
I speak English but I'm learning French. I have enough to get by on, so I'd like to meet people who speak at least one of those two!
Feel free to message me if you're interested!!

Hi Devon

I am moving to Lille on the 8th of August. I've packed up my job in England and I'm moving to Lille to start my career as a freelance football journalist.

Will be looking to meet people when I get over there. I have been a few times to watch football so I know the place fairly well. How have you got on meeting people?

I can speak a little French, not as much as I would like, hopefully that'll improve more while I'm there.

Hi Thegirldevon ! :)

We can to talk no problem if you want.
I go in usa often.

bye :)

Hi !

Are you still in Verlinghem ?
I live very close to Verlinghem.
If you wanna hang out sometimes let me know :)

Hi ! I'm an English teacher in Lille if you're interested :) By the way, I'm looking for an assistant to help my students in conversational English (8/10 hours a week). Feel free to tell me if you're interested.

Hi kd1212, I'm new to Lille and looking for some English conversation during the days sometimes... Let me know if you'd like to meet up for a coffee or something like that?