Une Petite Américain à Lille

Hello :)

I'm a 24 year old Floridian soon to be living in Lille, France. I'm moving for neither school nor traveling purposes, but for a boy (ah, yes, that story). Fortunately, I am also in love with the country and have visited several times before, namely Marseille. I will continue to study business while there and hope to open my own travel agency one day ^^ I love exploring and experiencing new things. I very much enjoy learning from and getting to know people. And I would really like to connect with fellow expats in or near the area in the hopes of making new friends. Feel free to add me as a contact :)

Hi imonyourside and welcome to Expat.com!

Your thread has been moved to Lille forum for better visibility.

All the best,
Harmonie.:)

Bienvenue...!

:):):)

imonyourside wrote:

Hello :)

I'm a 24 year old Floridian soon to be living in Lille, France. I'm moving for neither school nor traveling purposes, but for a boy (ah, yes, that story). Fortunately, I am also in love with the country and have visited several times before, namely Marseille. I will continue to study business while there and hope to open my own travel agency one day ^^ I love exploring and experiencing new things. I very much enjoy learning from and getting to know people. And I would really like to connect with fellow expats in or near the area in the hopes of making new friends. Feel free to add me as a contact :)

Merci, Henry :) Any suggestions for fun things to do in the city??

I don't know really, not been to France but I guess you'll someone here who has and is willing to give plenty of information.

But one thing may be constant. Lovely beaches and pubs, or maybe clubs and gardens.

\Cheers

hi !

i am french and i want to improve my english if you have time to take a coffe in lille it will be nice.

bye!
rach!

Welcome!!

Hello :) I'm an American living in Lille, too. How do you like it here so far?