Is it allowed to carry petrol filled in the can and kept inside car ?

Is it allowed to carry petrol filled in the can and kept inside car ?? is 20liters cans available inside petrol stations ?? My cas has low milage max to 350.. how many petrol stations are there between riyadh and madina?? and what is the max distance between two petrol stations ??

Hello shahvalisap,

Since you posted on a very old and inactive forum, I decided to move your post to create a new thread on the Saudi Arabia forum.

This will increase your chances of finding the answers that you need.

Cheers,

Cheryl

Expat.com team

@Cheryl Thanks a lot for your support. :)

Look at route on Google maps for exact distances but there are pumps at max of 200 km apart, sometimes closer.

You can fill can, no issue but no pump will give you a can and some will refuse to fill it. Try your luck..

@XTang Thanks for your message. I have posted this query after i have tried with no luck on google maps... I am not seeing anything specially between buraida and madina on the way from Riyadh. But if you are sure and confirm that i can find a petrol station at every 200 kilometers then thats great...

I have been on that route and while I didn't measure the distance between pumps........obviously, there wasn't a time where it seemed to be an issue.