Golden visa

Hello

I've Applied for my Bahrain golden visa 10 days ago and its still showing in progress. But the cancel request cross has switched from red color to purple color. Does that mean anything? Also if they DO end up approving my visa how much do I need to pay . And also approximately how long do they take to issue it or reject it ?

Cost is 300 BD.

And just wait.  It takes time.

If there are any agents or services available who can help me with this, please let me know as soon as possible.

No. Agents are useless in this. This type of visa is meant to be applied by you, yourself and online.

@XTang Hi XTang.. I got an email to pay 300 BD for golden visa under highly talented.. i applied with my educational degree.. I am working Saudi Arabia.. I have a question.

1) If I come to Bahrain on golden residence visa.. and my CPR will be issued on golden residence visa??

2) and if I want to work then I need work permit LMRA job offer????

3) I can renew my CPR myself without sponser company involvement?

4) For golden residence visa category CPR is valid for 10 years or 5 years??

5) Under golden residence visa cateogry employer issues 1 year contract with the employe or employe  has right to leave the job anytime and join other employer instantly??

1) Yes

2) Yes

3) Yes

4) Look at your visa - the date will show you how long it is valid for

5) Depends on employer. No, you have to follow the labor law regarding notice period etc.

@XTang CPR is valid for 10 years or 5 years For golden residence visa category ?? i am pending to pay 300 BD.. my application is approved for now.

Usually 10 years.

Hello, I am applying for the golden visa under the highly talented category. And it is requesting me to upload a proof document. How can I obtain this document for the startup and entrepreneurs category?

Dears,

I work in Saudi but have lived in Bahrain for about 25 years and am now applying for the Golden Visa.

As my health insurance covers Saudi only I went to GIG to purchase it.

The gentleman there said that he believes the visa requirement is health insurance for 2 years - which they do not provide. Do you know if this is the requirement or is 1 year sufficient?

Many Thanks.

Now I believe it is 2 years.

Thanks XTang.