Looking for a bathroom tile guy

I live in Rayong province just off Highway 3 between Rayong and Klaeng. 

Our master bath shower needs re-tiled.  House is a steel frame, not concrete.  Can't find a local Thai fellow who knows how to work with anything but concrete.

If anyone knows someone who can do this kind of work I'd be grateful.

I live in Rayong province just off Highway 3 between Rayong and Klaeng.
Our master bath shower needs re-tiled. House is a steel frame, not concrete. Can't find a local Thai fellow who knows how to work with anything but concrete.

If anyone knows someone who can do this kind of work I'd be grateful.
-@B747driver

What do mean by the "house is a steel frame"? Are you saying there's bare metal behind the tile in your bathroom?

@B747driver The issue is that your house will be slightly flexible, walls will move around and expand/contract. All regular Thai products are for concrete houses on concrete slabs, i.e rigid houses which does not move.If you put e.g. the Krokodil water tight grouts on a house with steel frame, it will crack and you will have moisture damage.You need to do is;1. Reinforce your steel steel structure so it is rigid and walls and floors are well tied together.2. Replace any wood (wood beams or plywood), with steel beams and fiber cement boards.3. On top of the fiber cement boards, put a flexible moisture barrier, acc. to Scandinavian standards. Weber have products you can use. I used Weber glass fibre mats + a layer of special Weber silicone products for that purpose. (I.e. Moisture barrier products exist in Thailand. It is just that noone is using it.)4. On top of that, you put the tiles.You will absolutely not find a local tile guy who can do that kind of job. They will have absolutely no idea what you are talking about.You need to go to SCG. Find a project manager who speak good english and explan what you need to do. Then SCG will make drawing, specifications and quote you material and work. When you are a satisfied, you give OK, and SCG will do the job exactly as specified. If you review everything carefully, double-check, triple-check it will be a very good job and not very expensive. But count on a long specification time, for me it took 4 months just to finalize the specification. Then 2-3 months to build the bathroom. So you will kind of be on your own for this kind of job. And you have to be very, very patient. But at least it is possible. If you go to SCG and find the right project manager.Another possibilty would be that you do the moisture barrier yourself, with Weber products. Then the tile guy could then do a regular job. I have replaced my phone several times since my bathroom job so i have lost all my chats, saved files, etc...Otherwise i would have been happy to send my documents...  My project manager went to Bangkok to study at the university..  I dont know who to recommend... It was done by this SCG store: https://maps.app.goo.gl/mDUNCM5EvFKBJbhNA