110V-240V for appliances

Hi all, I am packing for my move from the US, I am in a dilemma whether I should bring my portable treadmill or leave it behind. My concern is whether it is safe to use a convertor on a regular basics, does anyone have any input on this matter?

We bought this one when relocating from Canada it serves us very well powering everything we took with us, and we took EVERYTHING including small kitchen appliances and dough mixer, air purifiers and all my power tools, why would you have to buy new stuff in Europe?

We also have couple of smaller 300W units, Pyramid brand

[link moderated]

@Aranka Kardos thanks for the response, but what is it that you bought? Is it the Pyramid brand?

Contact the manufacturer, it may well be that the motor is already compliant for EU use and all it needs is a change of plug.  Many household appliances are dual systems these days, so it's worth asking the question.

It's also worth considering whether it's worth it, it will cost you to transport it and perhaps you could get a replacement in Malta for less and then sell the old one before you leave.

@Cynic thanks for the recommendation, I am considering all the options as well.