Where can I consult data pertaining to me CPF?

So last April, I received my CPF number at the regional administrative building for Bahia, one short visit (with appointment) and shortly thereafter I tried to finally activate a SIM card with my own CPF, which didn't work.  I let it be for quite a while, until I tried again in November, still no success (CPF not valid/recognised). Recently I gave it another try, and Lo and behold, they (Claro) now recognized my CPF, just like that. It took  9-10 months, yes, but at least now I could use it. Wrong again. Once I got over the first screen (enter your CPF), I had to fill out a number of other fields, one of thm being my CEP. And from the error messages I'm getting, the CEP I entered is different from what is associated to my CPF. And I can see that, because I had to give an address, but where I ‘live',  the roads have no names (yes, really) so they must have chosen one that seemed to be the nearest one. And I have no idea what road that would be, which would allow me to find the corresponding CEP.

If I look up my CPF in the Pessoa Física app, it says ok (regular?), so there doesn't seem to be a problem, but there's no more information either. Is there an app where I can see my CEP, recorded when I got my CPF?

01/28/28 @Kurterino.  Sounds like another Claro screw-up to me.  I got my CPF before I even had a CEP, and it's never been an issue.  You could also double-check that you input the CEP in the right format -- five digits (dash) three digits, all numeric, but you probably did.

You could also try using the CEP of the nearest post office, which is where you'd probably pick up your mail if you got any.  To find it out, do a search on "Agência dos Correios" and come as close as you can to the address.  It should come back with the complete address and CEP, which will be one CEP that you know is correct.

CEP's have changed at my place several times  but it has never been an issue with TIM, never used Claro here due to poor signal strength.  You can find the most current CEP's at https://cepsbrasil.com.br/

TIM CLARO CPF

So the saga continues ...lol. Although, I must say that if I couldn't just use my friend's CPF, it would have been properly infuriating. Long story short, even though my CPF is valid and 'regular' (whatever that means, that's what it said in the Pessoa Fisica App), I still haven't managed to activate a Claro, TIM or VIVO SIM card with it. And it will soon be a year that I got my CPF, it's not like I'm rushing things…

To summarise, in the first few (about 10...!) months, the CPF didn't seem to get recognised by the operators. I had (obviously) tried immediately after obtaining the CPF in April (or March, I would have to check), that didn't work. I got an error message about my CPF not being valid, or not being recognised. Well, my 180 days were almost up anyway, so I let it be and tried again after coming back in November. I hoped that by then the operators' systems were hopefully updated with the “latest” CPF numbers. No, still the same error messages about the CPF number not existing or not being recognised by their system. As mentioned, I could thankfully just use a friend's number to activate my card, otherwise that would have started to being slightly unnerving…

But then, I gave it another try and all of a sudden, my CPF was ok. That's when I got the other error, about the CEP not corresponding to the one being associated with my CPF (which made me start this thread...) That was with Claro, and since none of you guys ever had a similar experience, I thought that I'll try VIVO instead of Claro, and I could always try with another CLARO SIM card later. Also, I remembered that the Claro SIM had been purchased in April and that I had tried to activate it then, so maybe that was the reason for the problem with this particular card.

And with VIVO, it seemed to go well: Immediately after inserting the SIM card I started receiving questions in order to activate the SIM. It was the type of messages you get when you send for example *544# (i.e. you get asked questions and have to answer by typing the number corresponding to the correct answer, as in a multiple choice style dialogue). One of the first questions was obviously to enter your CPF, and VIVO seemed to recognise it immediately. But right after this one (and maybe a few more, I really don't remember it), it asked me to choose between three choices, and unfortunately I don't remember 100% what the question was, but I'm pretty sure that it asked me to enter the area where I was residing (here in Brazil). Unfortunately none of the proposed choices was Bahia, so I just tried with the first option, thinking that I could always choose option 2 and 3 if the the first was wrong. Unfortunately, that's not how it worked...after choosing 1, I got an error message (wrong answer), but there was no going back. At this point, all I could do was to get was a message that activation had failed, and that I should call VIVO to activate my SIM card.

I can't believe how complicated it can be to just get a prepaid mobile SIM to work..Of course I'm aware that most people don't have this kind of problems, but it can happen, and it could really drive you crazy. Like that one time when I called CLARO customer service to see if I could activate it on the phone, but I didn't speak PT well enough, so I chose English in the language menu, and after that, it said to go to a Claro shop and find someone there who speaks English... (at least that message was in English…)

For now, just like last April, my 90 days will be used up next week, and at this point, I don't want to spend more time on SIM cards, because I don't know when I'll be back, and as far I know, they expire if they aren't used for 3 or 6 months.

But I will be coming back, and then I'm going to be trying it again. And let's say Claro gives me again the same error about my CEP, is there really no way to get to see my data (those that are saved to my CPF profile, including the CEP...)?

Cheers

Kurt