Workers living in the land

Hello. Anyone has a house in the same land than yours for a couple or small family to live there and take care your house and your garden with a monthly salary? Is this common here in Thailand? Can you share your experience pls?

Hello. Anyone has a house in the same land than yours for a couple or small family to live there and take care your house and your garden with a monthly salary? Is this common here in Thailand? Can you share your experience pls?
-@Pamus

It's not common in Thailand. I don't know if it even exists.

In Thailand it is common for wealthy Thai families to have either a live-in Maid, or a Maid that comes to the house regularly.

In terms of 'house sitting' arrangements like in many western countries where people go away for 6-12 months and pay someone to look after the property, I dont think it is very common in Thailand.  Thai families are very big, so if they want that service, they just get a family member/s to stay at their place for free.

Your best bet would be to check with those organisations who advertise house sitting in your home country, and ask them if they know about Thailand.

@AussieBob99 thanks but Im talking about some couple living permanently in a small house in the same land ( not a housesitting) with a monthly salary. In many countries this is very common and im thinking to do in my land so i would like to know if someone has experience on this.

You meant like an Aupair program? I think the common Asian countries that do this program are China and Japan.

@TravelCosUCan I mean Thai couple living here and work everyday in the garden and taking care the house.