Information to get sponsorship

i would like to know how to get visa sponsorship in czech republic.

Hello Kato Moses,

Welcome !

You need to find a job, an employer willing to employ you.

Please provide more details about your search.

Regards

Bhavna

@Bhavna

Thank you Ms.Bhavna to give me search an opportunity like this firstof all let me introduce my self a little bit.

I'm kato Moses kaddu from Uganda from Africa ,32 years of old ,am single and am well educated person specialized in car mechanic with the diploma of M.V.T (Motor Vehicle Technology)

As I told you that am a hardworking person God fearing Royal and trust Worthy.

Am working in the company as a maintenance and stock control officer at Guardforce Global and related services .

From UK and Dubai.

I would like to grab an opportunity to come to your side or company to express my experience.

Guardforce is the security company and am looking for the opportunity to be part of your employee.

@Bhavna

Any kind of job am willing to start working even if it's a cleaning job , farming or factory job I can work.

I am new member here for some days.l am Emmanuel kwaku kyere from Ghana.l am 31years of age.  I have been in agriculture farming for pass last fives years. One of my strongest assets is that l will contribute to the position is my strength which enhance my ability to work all day with other co-workers professionally. I also work very well in stressful and difficult situation and have the ability to manage multiple tasks at once.

I'm eager to settle in the country czech republic and grow in the community.l am passionate about bridging the gap between companies and Job seekers and aim to resolve the labor shortage problems in Global world economic.

@kyereemmanuelkwaku6 Hello and welcome

i would suggest that you create your CV in the Jobs in Czech Republic section of the website.

You may also read the following article to gather as much information as possible : How to find a job in the Czech Republic

Regards

Bhavna