Moving to Magnac-Laval internet advice?

Hello everyone, 

My father-in-law moves to Magnac-Laval today and I wondered if anyone has any suggestions or advice on setting him up with basic internet. And how easy or complex this is?

Thanks so much!

Julia

@julia todd Hi Julia. It's not very complicated. You'll need to choose the provider that you want and you can create an account online. They'll typically send the internet box separately while a technician comes by one day to ensure you're all good with the wires.

Feel free to private message me if that's a thing on here!

Kind regards

@julia todd I second Eismee's words. Most known providers in France: orange.fr, free.fr, sfr.fr.

@eismee Thank you so much. Do you happen to know which french provider tends to be the most cost effective, or does it vary like in the UK?

@julia todd typically Freebox and SRF Red are the most cost effective :)

We have used Free, Bouygues, with success. We had to change services due to insufficient reception. Every one of those services is directly dependent on Orange. Services in all companies in France are the worst of the worst. You are basically on your own. France has been moving at the speed of light to become a third-world country. Good luck.