New members of the Czech Republic forum, introduce yourselves here - 2023

Hi all,

Newbie on the Czech Republic forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country,
or to tell us more on your expat projects in Czech Republic if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

Hello,

Thank you.

I am Andy, 26 years old and single. I just joined the number one bank of my country (Mauritius) as a business consultant support (MCB).

I am looking forward to move to Czech Republic either in Prague or Brno with a job of a minimum one year and from there I will decide.

Hope to hear from you.

Cordially,

Andy

Hi! I work as a designer in Prague, I have many projects, but the last one I really liked. It is a project related to online games. You can appreciate one of them - it's [link moderated].

Nice to meet you  Alexander

Greetings from Los Angeles, CA USA

John

Hello racepontbikes,

Welcome to Expat.com 1f600.svg

Are you new in Czech Republic?

Is there something we can do for you?

Feel free to ask your questions here.

Cheers,

Cheryl

Expat.com team

@Cheryl

Am new here and am looking for a job

Hello Kato Moses,

please create your CV in the Jobs in Czech Republic section of the website for better exposure.

all the best

Bhavna

@Bhavna

Where can I send my resume.

@Bhavna
Where can I send my resume.
-@kato moses

Here or at the Job Section at top of the page

Hi I'm currently working with Palacky University as a researcher

Hi,

I am Hezekiah. I currently work and in Kenya. I have over 10yrs experience in Financial Management and Accounting. I need a job in Czech Republic possibly in the same line.

Hope to hear from you for guidance and possible assistance.

With Kind regards,

Hezekiah.

@Julien Hi, I am Professor Surjit Mukherjee moved to Brno Czech Republic recently. I am looking for Indian community for meeting people and make friends.

Hi,

My name is Amalia Phillips and I am a Product Design graduate from Nottingham Trent University looking for any graduate opportunities in Prague. I am dual nationality Czech and English, please let me know if you know of any job opportunities or where I could send my CV. Thank you.

Hello Amalia, welcome on board !

You are most welcome to check the ads posted under the Jobs in Czech Republic section and apply .

I would also suggest that you create your CV in the same section so that it might be visible to potential employers.

All the best

Bhavna

@Julien sincerely.

I am Lebanese  living in dubai right now

I am planning to move to Czech Republic to make my own business in health food..hope to find some coordination.

Regards

Souheil El Shaar

I am  Emmanuel from Rwanda

I need a piece of advice on how I can get a job in Czech Republic.

Regards

Emmanuel

@Julien

How are you doing today,am new here and wish to relocate to czch republic.

I am a CCTV camera Installer/operator and public address system Installer both wired and wireless.

Also General cable networking with all colors.

I am also an ordained pastor with PhD in Theology In-view (2023).

My wife is a Tailor, dress cutter and a university Graduation with masters degree in Arts of Theatre obtained from university of Lagos, Nigeria.

Am married with four children among them a Medical Doctor,my second born is currently in Brno studying for his Master degree at one of the university,the 3rd child is a graduate and preparing for his masters and last child yet to complete her Degree at the university in Nigeria.

We shall be a valuable asset if we have the opportunity to work with you or travel to czch republic.

I hope this introduction to good.

Thank you

Hello Olubello2000,

Thank you for your introduction ! It helps us know a little more about members.

I would suggest that you start by reading the articles of the Living in Czech Republic guide for expats to gather as much information as possible.

Do you know what language they speak in or communicate in Czech Republic ?

Regards

Bhavna

Hello,

I live in the United States, and have found Prague to be the one place in the world that I feel most at home. I am a writer and I also work for a commercial airline on the West coast, so, my job is entirely commutable.

My transition to (full-time) living in Czech Republic will be slow-paced.

My hope is to find an apartment and to get acclimated to the gorgeous city that is Prague.

I'm grateful to have found this forum.

It's a pleasure to be here! 😊

With gratitude,

Roussell.

@Roussell Hello and welcome on board !

Thank you for joining in !

I hope you are successful in making your move. To help you, here is a little guide that contains a few articles on Prague (accommodation, leisure etc...) Living in Prague guide for expats

Feel free to interact with members on the Prague forum.

All the best

Bhavna

@Bhavna

Thank you for the warm reception, Bhavna.

I really appreciate it and all the resources you've all made available. 🙏

Hello everybody.

I am Pablo, from Spain. I am in Praha already. I will be working here for a year. I would be happy to meet people to enjoy the city and also the country.

@Pasama hello and welcome Pablo,

How are you finding the city so far ? Has the transition been smooth ?

Regards

Bhavna

@Bhavna the city looks like is going to be amazing, the landing is not going as good as I though, but I am lucky anyway.

I hope meet people around soon.

Hello, my name is Kebede Geleta. I am delighted to have this opportunity to introduce myself. I believe that a well-crafted self-introduction is crucial in creating a positive first impression and establishing a strong foundation for any personal or professional relationship. In this self-introduction, I will provide you with an overview of my background, experiences, skills, and aspirations.

I was born and raised in Ethiopia, a country known for its rich cultural heritage and diverse landscapes. Growing up in such a vibrant environment has shaped my perspective on life and instilled in me a deep appreciation for different cultures and traditions. As a result, I am open-minded, adaptable, and eager to learn from people of various backgrounds.

Education:

I pursued my education at Haramaya University, where I obtained a masters degree in Agronomy. This program equipped me with a solid foundation in various agriculture businesses disciplines such as marketing, finance, crop production,  livestock production and management and management. Additionally, it honed my critical thinking and problem-solving skills, which are essential in today's dynamic and competitive business world.

Professional Experience:

After completing my master program , I embarked on a professional journey that allowed me to gain valuable experience in different industries. I started my career as a agronomist intern at a renowned multinational company. This role provided me with hands-on experience in crop and livest production and management , campaign planning, and customer relationship management.

Following my internship, I joined a startup company as a project coordinator at international organization named Pharo Foundation. This position allowed me to develop strong organizational and communication skills while working closely with cross-functional teams to ensure the successful execution of projects. It also exposed me to the challenges and rewards of working in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment.

Currently, I am working as an agriculture program development coordinator. In this role, I am responsible for developing and implementing strategic angriculture  initiatives to drive brand awareness and customer engagement. I have had the opportunity to collaborate with talented professionals and contribute to the growth and success of the company.

2. Communication: I possess excellent verbal and written communication skills, allowing me to effectively convey ideas, collaborate with teams, and build relationships with stakeholders.

3. Problem-solving: I am adept at analyzing complex problems, identifying solutions, and implementing effective strategies to overcome challenges.

4. Adaptability: I am highly adaptable and can quickly adjust to new environments, technologies, and industry trends.

5. Leadership: I have experience leading teams and projects, demonstrating strong leadership qualities such as decision-making, delegation, and motivation.

Aspirations:

Looking ahead, my aspirations revolve around continuous personal and professional growth. I am passionate about leveraging my skills and experiences to make a positive impact in the business world. I aim to take on more challenging roles that allow me to contribute to the strategic development of organizations while fostering innovation and collaboration.

In addition to my career aspirations, I also believe in giving back to society. I am actively involved in various community service initiatives aimed at empowering underprivileged individuals through education and skill development.

@Kebede Geleta]

Hello and welcome !

If you are looking for a job, the forum is not the appropriate section to post your resume. You need to create your CV in the Job offers in Czech Republic section of the website.

All the best

Bhavna

@Bhavna how i can do that please ?

@Kebede Geleta Click on the following link and fill in the form : https://www.expat.com/en/jobs/europe/cz … ml?offer=0

Regards

Bhavna

Hi, my name is Dmitro. I moved a couple of years ago from Ukraine, my employer recommended that I register here so that I can find some information, for example related to dual citizenship (as I currently have a residence permit) and improving my Czech language (I would like to find courses). In addition, he wants to help me hire expats from Ukraine in our company to help people who have moved in last year or just in weeks

My colleague create bot for curiculum vitae in telegram for Ukraine expats, where I can share it ? And I still have questions about dual passports and where i can get nice courses to lvl up my Czech I near B2, but wanna pass exam for this level?

Regards,Dmitro

Regards

Dmitro

@Julien .thank you so much. Currently I'm not in Czech buh wish to come

Hello everyone!

You can call me Ruthy, I am from the Philippines and currently living and working in Brno. I have been here for 3 months already and I am still learning the ways of everything. Christmas is coming and someone like me who is away from home would just wish everyone a happy and meaningful Christmas!

@RSAndrade45

Hello and welcome  Ruthy!

Warmest wishes for the holiday season ! What are you plans for Xmas ?

Regards

Bhavna

HI Bhavna, thank you!

I dont have any plans yet, it will be my first Christmas here and dont have anyone to go to.

Best,

Ruth

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread: https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=1055934

Thanks!

Closed