Change jobs within the first 24 months of work permit

Hi, My situation is a little bit unique now.As a non-EEA citizen, I moved to Sweden since the end of last year with a work permit, which will expire at the end of this year (the duration of my work permit is less than 2 years as the validity of my previous passport was less than 2 years when I applied for the work permit). Now I had renewed my passport and I had filed my application for work permit extension with my current employer 2 months ago, but I did not get any update from Migrationsverket yet.Recently, another company approached me and want to hire me there for another position. As much as I understand from the website of Migrationsverket(https://www.migrationsverket.se/English … -jobs.html), if I change the job to another company, I need to apply for a new work permit as I have not been working for 24 months yet. Once I have submitted my application before my current work permit expires (the end of the year), I am permitted to begin working for my new employer before receiving a decision.My current employer has 2 months notification period, even if I resign now, I can only start working for the new company since February next year. Then, my work permit will have been expired then, and most probably I will not get the new work permit by then as it roughly need 6 months to get the work permit renewal (as per Migrationsverket estimation). My questions areIf I submit a new application to Migrationsverket for a new work permit with the new company before the end of the year (by then my current work permit is still valid), will this entitle me to start working for the new company since February next year? Is it OK for me to still work for my current employer in January without a valid work permit with my current company?For Migrationsverket, can I have an open application for work permit renewal with my current employer as well as another application of new work permit for the new employer at the same time?Is it easier/safer to wait until I get my current work permit extended first with my current employer, then I can apply for a new work permit to change jobs? Thanks very much for your help.