Concern about exit permit

Hi I'm birendra ! now I'm working in one restaurant and my visa was expired already 8 month before but my employer is not renewing my visa, now i want to go back to my country but i don't have valid visa so what will be the procedure of exit from bahrain ! can you help me please !!!!!!!

Approach NPRA, pay fine and leave.

But still I'm working under same employer so why i have to pay fine, and how much will be the fine,any idea about that ?

You said your visa has expired.  Staying here without visa means you are illegal.  And working while visa has expired is also illegal.

To leave, you have to pay a fine for this overstay.

@XTang hi where should they pay fine for over staying? And do people need a extension and exit permit so they can exit without any trouble from the immigration?

You need to pay it at NPRA, once you overstayed its a high chance that you will be blacklisted and will not get a visa in future. They will inform you the exit procedure

even though it is the employer's fault?

For that you should have filed a case with ministry of labour /LMRA the moment you came to know about your visa status, it's too late now.

but can you get a pcc if you have a extension?

You can try

Cause i wanna get it before leaving bahrain cause i might need it in the future

As I mentioned, you can try