Menu
Expat.com
Search
Magazine
Search

João Pessoa

Hello everybody just wondering if there's any expats living in JP like I am? Hopefully I will get some results. I am from the US my name is Mike and I'm married to a Brazilian woman

5 members reacted to this post
See also

@mikewelke

There's a lot of ex-pats in Jampa.

1 member reacted to this post

@mikewelke

Bom dia Mike! There's a few of us, yes.  You can send a private note and we could talk more. Obrigado.

1 member reacted to this post

@alexanderstephenlange

Well I would love to meet up with some of you guys where do you hang out?

@MA22

Why do I need to send a private note? Well if I do how do I do that?

08/14/26 @MA22
Why do I need to send a private note? Well if I do how do I do that? - @mikewelke

Welcome, Mike.  To send a Direct Message to MA22, click on the Envelope icon on the left side of the menu across the top of MA22's post, to the left of "View timeline".  That will open a message window that you can use to send one.  You'll be able to return to the conversation by clicking on the Chat icon at the top of the page, next to the Bell icon.


I've just sent you one, so you should see a notification on the Chat icon above.

Praia de Cabo Branco, Tambau, or Manaira........


Which beach is best to stay at if you want WALKABILITY at night to go out to bars, restaurants, stores, etc ?


I have my impressions from doing Google Earth walks online, as well as reading reviews, but, as there as some here who actually live there, it would be interesting to here from you and what you think, as the wife and I want to go there for 7-10 days in October.


TIA for any and all answers, appreciate it !!

1 member reacted to this post

There's also an Expats in Joao Pessoa group on Facebook, which you can join.

3 members reacted to this post

@mikewelke

Hey Mike! My name is Sara, I’ve been living in Conde for a year, and Brazil for 3 years. Would love to connect!

3 members reacted to this post

@Sara.siva0909

@mikewelke


Wekcome to Paraíba!


mberigan in Campina and the interior

1 member reacted to this post

Further reading