Menu
Expat.com
Search
Magazine
Search

Reputable Farmacia's

I’m interested in purchasing medications in Mexico which I will bring back to US with prescription in Mexico to deal with traveling issues. I’m looking for advice on reputable Farmacia’s so that I can trust that the medications are real.

See also

Most pharmacies are reputable, however the side effects of medications have nothing to do with the pharmacy. That being said I recommend:


Farmacia Benavides

Farmacias Guadalajara

Farmacias Similares

Farmacias San Pablo


If not, you can just go to a supermarket's pharmacy.


Best


Happy

Choose the best health insurance

Protect your health and get easy access to treatment for expats in Mexico.

AXA Global Healthcare: providing international health insurance for over 60 years. Working with over 2 million network providers in 190+ countries. Benefit from emergency cover, virtual healthcare services and options to tailor your plan.

Get a free quote

Exclusive discounts and additional benefits on Regency for Expats Health Insurance. Get a free quote now and save up to 40% on the best health insurance for Expats.

Get a free quote

Specialists in international health insurance for 40 years, offering health cover adapted to your needs as an expatriate, whether for a temporary stay or a long-term expatriation.

Good reply

Further reading