Menu
Expat.com
Search
Magazine
Search

Is there is any one has kefir grains to share?

Iam new here in UAE i need kefir grains if any one can help me i can buy it also from the one who has it . :/
1 member reacted to this post
See also
One thing I really love about the internet is its educational value.
Up to reading your post, I had no clue those things even existed, but I know know how to make them.
If you have no luck in your quest, take a look at the link.

http://www.seedsofhealth.co.uk/fermenti … owto.shtml
If you are still looking for kefir grains you can order them at kefirkitchen.com/product/natural-milk-kefir-grains/ This is where I ordered. They make delicious kefir ;) Enjoy.
Thanks to the internet.  i wasn't even aware what this thing is.
1 member reacted to this post
Did you manage to find Kefir in UAE I saw your post and by chance i am also searching
Did you manage to find Kefir in UAE I saw your post and by chance i am also searching

Choose the best health insurance

Protect your health and get easy access to treatment for expats in the United Arab Emirates.

AXA Global Healthcare: providing international health insurance for over 60 years. Working with over 2 million network providers in 190+ countries. Benefit from emergency cover, virtual healthcare services and options to tailor your plan.

Get a free quote

Exclusive discounts and additional benefits on Regency for Expats Health Insurance. Get a free quote now and save up to 40% on the best health insurance for Expats.

Get a free quote

Specialists in international health insurance for 40 years, offering health cover adapted to your needs as an expatriate, whether for a temporary stay or a long-term expatriation.

and till now everyone is just raving about yogurt they havent heard of kefir wow

Further reading