Menu
Expat.com
Search
Magazine
Search

Email registered in AIMA does not work anymore

Hello again and again Expat friends,


I see that my eamil registered was an old one..

What should I do if I need to change an email address registered there? I tried in Formulario but it did not go through....


I appreciate your help,


Kamado

See also

Can you not email them with your new email address, and explain thgat you no longer use your old address any more? Or maybe try and phone them?

@SimCityAT

I will let you know when something works... so that it would be helpful for others as well. So far, Thank you! best   Kamado

1 member reacted to this post

@Ms.Kamado Neko


Log in to the platform with your old email (if you still remember your password). Look for sections like Profile, Account Settings, Security, or Personal Info, and try updating the email directly there.


Or


https://contactenos.aima.gov.pt/contact-form

Tipo de assunto: portal das renovações

Subtipo de assunto: comunicar / retificar endereço de email



PS. Forget email them... hardly you will get an answer

1 member reacted to this post

@JohnnyPT

thank you Johnny I am trying the second option.. as any of my email/pw combination works.

After inserting o CODIGO, birthday, numbers etc etc

Then I need to upload the photo of something?  Otherwise they do not seem to accept.


Thank you!  Kamado

I can’t help you any further. When you want to change your email address, first you usually have to log in using your old email address and your old password. If you can’t remember your old password, you’ll need to book an appointment with AIMA to sort this out....

Need help with immigration or administrative procedures in Portugal?
Get in touch with an immigration lawyer

Thank you Johnny the password should be correct... but it does not go through...  I will give it a try again tomorrow with my fresh brain then I will let you know! Appreciate your concern,     Kamado

1 member reacted to this post

Further reading