Menu
Expat.com
Search
Magazine
Search

Hi from Thang in Da Nang!

Hi everyone, I’m Thang from Da Nang! 👋

I’m 31 and I work in the serviced apartment business here in Da Nang. Day to day, I help people find a comfortable place to stay, whether it’s for a few weeks or several months.

If you’re planning to move here or just visiting, I’m happy to help with:

🏠 Accommodation: Serviced apartments, what to look for, which areas suit your lifestyle (near the beach, the city center, or somewhere quieter), and what’s usually included in the price.

🛵 Getting around: Motorbike rentals, Grab and taxis, and tips on what’s easiest depending on where you live.

🍜 Food and dining: Local spots, cafés, and good places to eat around the main expat areas, from cheap street food to something a bit more special.

Feel free to message me or leave a comment with your questions. I’m always glad to meet new people and share what I know about life in Da Nang.

Looking forward to connecting! 😊

See also

Further reading