Menu
Expat.com
Search
Magazine
Search

Pre-approval application to enter Vietnam

I was unable to get the same QR code or 6 (maybe more)  numbers that i got from France in june (3 months ago).

I tried from China, then just close to the Dong Dang border, thinking this was a carrier problem. This was not working with Viettel, and I still got a "border error".


Does this mean that for land border the new system is not yet working fine ?


At passport check-up in Dong Dang they didn't ask anything about this pre-approval :-)


Any experience feedback is welcome :-)

1 member reacted to this post
See also
I was unable to get the same QR code or 6 (maybe more) numbers that i got from France in june (3 months ago).
I tried from China, then just close to the Dong Dang border, thinking this was a carrier problem. This was not working with Viettel, and I still got a "border error".
Does this mean that for land border the new system is not yet working fine ?

At passport check-up in Dong Dang they didn't ask anything about this pre-approval :-)

Any experience feedback is welcome :-) - @sergefaure

At present, the "Pre-Arrival Declaration" is not a requirement for land border crossings.

3 members reacted to this post
Need help with immigration or administrative procedures in Vietnam?
Get in touch with an immigration agency

hello, for all readers in this thread: A good practice is to save the documents and QR's as images on the memory of the phone, and a printed copy as well. Avoid bad moments due to network services or battery 😫

2 members reacted to this post

Further reading