Menu
Expat.com
Search
Magazine
Search

Am I really a bad teacher? Or is something up?

@Noelwastaken

HI,

Sorry to hear about that. If you're willing to go deeper, I'm really curious about:


  1. Why they haven't found you not good enough (any real explanations on that?)
  2. What subject(s) are you teaching
  3. What did you see other teachers doing differently from you when you assisted the other's classes


Best

Hello nelsonalexandre,


This thread is quite old.


Could you tell us a little more about what brought you there? And are you in a similar situation yourself? 😊


Regards,


Cheryl

Expat.com team

Hi,


No. Not quite, but I’m also a teacher, even if in

my own country and I never had such issues.


But since ai plan to move - probably - to Vetnam a few years from now, I was just curious about the whole situation, as I have Vietnamese’s as nice and humble people.

Further reading