Menu
Expat.com
Search
Magazine
Search

looking for a good dentist

I am looking for a good, honest dentist in Bangkok that isn't going to gouge me because I am a foreigner and isn't a giant dental group with 10 offices!!!!!
Thanks for any help
See also
Welcome to the forum.

I suggest you use  Google and search for a dentist. Many of the larger hospitals have a dental division and have a list of prices / options.
Have you thought of contacting your Embassy as they may have a list.

Choose the best health insurance

Protect your health and get easy access to treatment for expats in Thailand.

AXA Global Healthcare: providing international health insurance for over 60 years. Working with over 2 million network providers in 190+ countries. Benefit from emergency cover, virtual healthcare services and options to tailor your plan.

Get a free quote

Exclusive discounts and additional benefits on Regency for Expats Health Insurance. Get a free quote now and save up to 40% on the best health insurance for Expats.

Get a free quote

Specialists in international health insurance for 40 years, offering health cover adapted to your needs as an expatriate, whether for a temporary stay or a long-term expatriation in Asia.

Get a free quote

zapfoods wrote:

I am looking for a good, honest dentist in Bangkok that isn't going to gouge me because I am a foreigner and isn't a giant dental group with 10 offices!!!!!
Thanks for any help


Understandable.

Hopefully you will get a personal referral from someone with experience at a particular dentist's office.

Don't hesitate to ask your Thai friends and landlord, etc.

Further reading