Menu
Expat.com
Search
Magazine
Search

Return to Bali

I find this thread bizarre. If I apply to Jakarta for B211 (Visit Visa) and am approved (by Telex), I then send to my Embassy to have it put in my passport. Following this I enter through Jakarta airport and am allowed in – regardless of what may or may not be printed on facebook (which I don’t have) this seems extremely official and allowed to me.
Hi Petermet,.u cant apply for yoursrlf but through an agent, (very ecpemsive compared with the price in normal times) and for a Visit Visa Business, B212A.
The following step Is correct, u send the passport to the Embassy in ur country and they will return It to u with the stamp that allowed u to enter in Indonesia.
Need help with immigration or administrative procedures in Bali?
Get in touch with an immigration consultant
hi grenadier, ask your agent to apply for visa kunjungan. But asked them to get it from jakarta not from denpasar imigration

Further reading