Hello

Good afternoon all, I'm hoping to move out to Gibraltar in a hopefully about 10mths to a yr. I have things to sort out in the UK. I'm 30 and coming on my own, which is a little scary, but good scary. I love the UK, but just fancy a change (not like the UK is going anywhere if I don't like living away is it?)
Anyway, I really just wanted to say 'Hello' and I will be looking through the page for tips and hints, so thanks in advance.

Zeldazebs :)

Hello Zeldazebs !

Welcome to Expat.com :)

Armand

Hi Zeldazeb,

Me and my wife are also looking to do the same. We have just come back from Gib after spending 5 days there on a "fact finding" mission and we really fell in love with the place.

We are now back in Manchester and the weather is sooo cold !!!! We want to be back on eastern beach. :)

Armand wrote:

Hello Zeldazebs !

Welcome to Expat.com :)

Armand

Hi Armand. Thank you for the nice welcom :)

barlow00 wrote:

Hi Zeldazeb,

Me and my wife are also looking to do the same. We have just come back from Gib after spending 5 days there on a "fact finding" mission and we really fell in love with the place.

We are now back in Manchester and the weather is sooo cold !!!! We want to be back on eastern beach. :)

Hi Barlow00,

I know I had the same idea when I went back in April, I used to live there as a child, took my parents back for a little holiday and I just loved it, I didn't want to leave.

I'm not too far from you over in Sheffield, not too cold here, but no beach :( for miles and miles and no monkeys.

I hope you guys are able to move over asap. I'm hoping I can soon :)

Good luck and keep me posted

Zeldazebs

barlow00 wrote:

Hi Zeldazeb,

Hi there

How did your "fact finding" go?  Did you speak to any recruitment agencies whilst you were there?

I was out there in May, might go back in the Autumn to see what its like then, not sure yet.

Cheers

coco