Moving this friday, hey!

Hey!

I'm arriving the 6th of July this Friday, in case that would be of anyone's interest ;) I don't know a soul in Gibraltar, but hopefully it will turn out good. Hoping to find a flat in Spain, probably in la Linea. If anyone needs a room mate or have any other useful tips or just want to say hello, please do. I already have a job.

Lilja

Hello Lilja.

Welcome to Expat.com!

Your message is a bit confusing. :rolleyes:

Are you looking for a flat in Spain or Gibraltar? Can you please enlighten us? :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

Well that's because  I'm not sure, the goal is Spain because it's cheaper, but my job is in Gibraltar :)

Maybe you can try to post an advert in the housing in Gibraltar and in the housing in Spain as well. See what suits you best. :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

Hi!
It's ''flatmate''.
You look a nice, easygoing person.
I'm looking for a flat where's already people live and look for a flatmate. Do you have any ideas for me?
Contact me, please.
Flatmate

Hi Lilja and Aurélie!
I have seen Lilja's post first, but than I've noticed Aurélie's.
Both of you seem a nice person.
I would be very happy if you would know about a place where people look for flat-mate especially if that person is one of you.
During my life I had really bad room-mates and I hope I'll find nice flatmates for the future.
Thanks in advance.
Flatmate

Hi flatmate

Replying to your PM. I suggest you contact the Gibraltar Government in London, u can find their contact details on-line. They have a list of estate agents they can email you.

Regards

Coco

I'm moving down to La Linea in a few weeks as well.
If anyone looking for a roommate just let me know :)

@winterinspain

Hi im lorna

I'm hoping to move to gib 2024/25 alone..

Would like to make new friends when I move..

Have a lovely day

Lorna