Considering Moving

Hi all,

My names Sam and I'm 19 years old. Life in England has taken a turn for the worst and I feel my options are becoming very limited and moving abroad may be the best thing for me. I've been to Gibraltar before and wouldn't mind living there.

Being at a young age I don't hold a lot of work experience, although have Admin and ICT skills. I understand it would be hard for me to get a job in Gibraltar and have done a lot of research for jobs online to no avail. Do you know any good websites I may have missed? How hard are jobs to come by when over there?

Another thing would be accommodation? From what I've found it is rather expensive, again are there any good websites that I could use to find somewhere?

Thanks,

Sam

Hiya

I put a list of recruitment agencies on here, somewhere, can't find it at the moment.  I got a list of agencies from the Gibraltar Government in London.  They are based near Charing Cross Station.  I called them and they emailed me the list, they also emailed me a list of estate agents too.

I've got an email address of a recruitment agency in London who were meant to be opening an office in Gibraltar.  I'll dig it out and post it here asap.

Good luck!

coco

Hi Coco,

That would be fantastic. Thank you.

Sam

Hey Sam,

There are quite a number of online gaming businesses with activities in Gibraltar, who may well be interested in your computer skills.

Hope this helps,

Blu

Hi Sam

Here's the list of agencies I mentioned before:

EMPLOYMENT AND RECRUITMENT AGENCIES

GOVERNMENT EMPLOYMENT OFFICE
The Employment Service is a Job Centre, so people like us wouldn't be able to approach them.

Employment Service
Unit 76/77 New Harbours
Rosia Road
Gibraltar
Tel:  +350 20040409 / +350 20074635 / +350 20071224
Fax: +350 20073981
E-mail: [email protected]

***The list has come out a bit all over as the original is in a table format***

PRIVATE EMPLOYMENT AGENCIES

Select Recruitment Gibraltar                                          Career Finders
Suite 627, Europort                                                            Suite 8, 3rd Floor, Leon House
Gibraltar                                                                             Secretary's Lane
Tel:     +350 216 21111                                                      Gibraltar
Web:   srgrecruit.com                                                Tel/Fax: +350 200 66676
Email:  [email protected]                                   Web: careerfinders.gi
    Email: [email protected]

Corporate Resources Ltd    Serviceall Centre   
Suite 34, Victoria House    Suite 4, 62 Main Street
26 Main Street    Gibraltar
Gibraltar    Tel: +350 20076618
Tel:      +350 20052474    Fax: +350 20073007
Fax:     +350 20040894    Web: serviceallbusinesscentre.com
Web: gibresources.com    E-mail: [email protected]
E-mail: [email protected]                                            [email protected]                                     

Just Recruitment (Gibraltar) Limited    Quad Consultancy
Suite 2, 113 Main Street    Milton House, Town Range
Gibraltar    Gibraltar
Tel:      +350 20052556    Tel: +350 20045047
Mobile: +350 56001771    Web: quadconsultancy.com
Web:    justrecruitment.gi    E-mail:[email protected]

S & K Recruitment Business Services    Recruit Gibraltar
Suite 4, 62 Main Street    Suite 4, Cloister House
Gibraltar    Fountain Ramp
Tel:  +350 20043560    Gibraltar
Fax: +350 20043560    Tel:  +350 20077900
E-mail: [email protected]                                     Web: recruitgibraltar.com

Global Advisory Services Ltd           
Suite LG1, The Elliott Hotel           
2 Governor's Parade               
Gibraltar   
Tel: +350 20046830   
Fax: +350 20046840   
Web: globaladvisoryservices.net

CFCRhodes wrote:

Hi Coco,

That would be fantastic. Thank you.

Sam

Hi Sam

This is the agency that has connections in Gibraltar.  Got an email from them today.  If you need the contact send me a private message.  Good luck! :D

mortimerspinks.com/contact_us

coco