Working in Gibraltar, Living in Gibraltar, Lifestyle, Nightlife

Hi

I am a 24 yr old male. I Currently Live in Newcastle, England. I have been offered a role for the insurance company i currently work for in Gibraltar.

I need to know whether it is worth my while and whether i would like in in Gib. My current lifestyle is playing sport and going out at weekends.

I just want to know whether i would like it there. I wouldnt want to move over and dislike the place and find it 'boring'.

Could some people offer advice on what the social aspect is like, the nightlife, living accommodation suggestions ( le linea etc ).

I look forward to your suggestions and they are much appreciated.

It aint the Bigg Market but there is nightlife until all hours in the morning.

Depends on what sport you do but there is lots of outdoor sport due to the weather :)

I have no idea whether you will like it here!! 

Give it go, sounds like you have little to lose.

Nightlife is busiest on a friday night as lots of people tend to go away to spain on a saturday for the weekend. Good restaurants, once you make a network of friends you may be kept busy, also acces to the south of spain which has fantastic scenary. Don't know if you'd like it depends what you're into. Did you move over?

i want to come and play football in gibraltar are footballers salary ok in gibraltar? pls help me

how is life in gibraltar compare to cyprus where is best to live.

Hi,Im a nurse and working and living in UK and I would like to work in Gibraltar,I want to living here.Im wandering can I find a job as a nurse/prefer nursing homes/.Do some of you know some agencies

I move over on the 17th March.

I still need accommodation. Does anybody have a spare room or any ideas?

Regards
James

If you are stuck book into a cheap hotel in La Linea while you look around

HI

I have a hotel booked for nights 17th and 18th. Hopefully by then i will have somewhere to live!!