Traveller passing by :)

i moved from windsor uk in 2009 to jeddah saudi arabia for work i am now based in jeddah as area manager, i travel a lot and i will be going to egypt in a few days and later india and i would love to meet people who would love to hang out and just share their experiences of traveling. i am half egyptian so can speak arabic :)

hi and welcome to the Cairo forum :) when will you be in Egypt?

Hi
Should be in cairo sometime next week i guess. look forward to it :)

welcome to Cairo, I think our Cairo Animator (eltviola) does a very good job in weekly outing.
so, try to specify the time to join the coming event "the folluka night"
U wont want to miss it.

aimanabidi, if you're around on Friday, you're welcome to come along to the felucca ride :) otherwise let us know a good day to organise something else.

Thanks mero928!

Will do. :)

Aiman

Hi

i will be in cairo on the 2nd of august until the 12th.. hope we can arrange something on em dates.

Aiman

That's unlucky, I'm travelling to the UK that whole period! :( Sorry, perhaps someone else can arrange an event (please :D)?
Elaine

Ah thats unlucky! :(

No worries ;)

I have decided to stay until the 19th of august! extra week to explore the city. :)

more than welcome  :D

U shall meet us up in sohoor or iftar outings ;)

aimanabidi wrote:

I have decided to stay until the 19th of august! extra week to explore the city. :)

Lucky Man, coz you gonna explore Egypt in Ramadan, Have a nice days and keep enjoy..

that sounds great, i did spend ramadan in egypt once but that was in 1988 so will be great to be back in cairo for ramadan after all these years.

tc guys :)

aimanabidi wrote:

that sounds great, i did spend ramadan in egypt once but that was in 1988 so will be great to be back in cairo for ramadan after all these years.

tc guys :)

you will enjoy it am sure :)

Hey aimanabidi,
"Ramadan Kareem and kol sana wenta tayib". If u keep checking the forum, u can know if there r any outings organized. I hope someone gets a good deal for iftar and posts it or even knows a good restaurant to have iftar, we could all get together, make friends and have a nice evening. If u have any ideas or some specific place u heard of and u'd like to visit, just post it and maybe we can all go.

Rania

well i am staying at novotel burj by the nile we can have iftar there on the 9th if u fancy it?? am sure its got a nice restaurant.

Aiman

I think we will be organizing an iftar for everybody to gather but don't know when that will happen exactly. However, I need to know prices first before setting a place, as some hotels would be too expensive for some people. I'll try to find some open buffet dinner not over 100 L.E. If u have an idea of any place that fits to the description, plz suggest it.

Hope 2 see u soon
Ramadan Kareem

Rozypearl wrote:

I think we will be organizing an iftar for everybody to gather but don't know when that will happen exactly. However, I need to know prices first before setting a place, as some hotels would be too expensive for some people. I'll try to find some open buffet dinner not over 100 L.E. If u have an idea of any place that fits to the description, plz suggest it.

Hope 2 see u soon
Ramadan Kareem

Rania is taking the lead instead of Etvoila

Good Job insA

Well guys let me know and ill be happy to join in..
Rania i suppose ur right hotels would be more expensive.. but u guys are the experts so we need ur help on such matters :)

Hi everyone

I will be in egypt tomorrow the 9th cant wait :))

hi and welcome to the Cairo forum,it is nice that u r coming to Egypt in Ramadan,this country in ramadan is amazing.

Well Aimanabidi, there will be an Iftar outing on 11th of August at Spectra Cafe, and it is a pleasure if you will be able to join our Iftar

You will find the details on this link, hope to see you there
The link:https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=98672

Hope you will be able to make it and am happy that you are coming to our country at this time, you will enjoy it

Have a great day

aimanabidi wrote:

Hi everyone

I will be in egypt tomorrow the 9th cant wait :))

Waititng for u for next iftar insA as semsema told u in the previous post

Hi Guys i am in Egypt and loving it so far, please contact me if u wanna hang around at anytime.

aimanabidi wrote:

Hi Guys i am in Egypt and loving it so far, please contact me if u wanna hang around at anytime.

Will u join us in today's Iftar

Not today i am afraid coz my friend is arriving from uk at round iftar time, but we can both join in 2moro..

will let u guys know before hand.

aimanabidi wrote:

Not today i am afraid coz my friend is arriving from uk at round iftar time, but we can both join in 2moro..

will let u guys know before hand.

Perfect bro , wish u have a nice evening today and everyday
waiting for u in next events