damascus street :) near 9th road

maadist

my work is at 150st , so Im Maadist too :D

mero928 wrote:

my work is at 150st , so Im Maadist too :D

hehe welcome to the club bro :D

don moe wrote:

damascus street :) near 9th road

OOH really me 2 i live in 9 B i think you live in the new tower in front of the spa

hehe in PM i will tell you all info ;)
secret information as am target these days :D

you live very close to me do you know a guy called aboelfottoh ?

no i dont know him,but maybe he knows me (mohamed hussien fahmy)

ok i will ask him

by the way my friends are always infront of kiosk naeem in port saied street infront of morshedy tower,friends like shady shaeer and midi and ali....

OOH COOL do you have facebook ?

yes
search for me
[email protected]

ooh man facebook removed this search by mail ok you can add me facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001602731062 nice to meet you

FINALLY I GRADUATED today my result appeared  i passed i passeeeeeeeeeed finally i passed :D:D:D:D i`m so happy

Mostafa samy wrote:

FINALLY I GRADUATED today my result appeared  i passed i passeeeeeeeeeed finally i passed :D:D:D:D i`m so happy

Congratulations Bro!

thanks

Mostafa samy wrote:

WOW ,Darsh U have Graduated in each post ,congrats again

Mostafa samy wrote:

ooh man facebook removed this search by mail ok you can add me facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001602731062 nice to meet you

ok bro will do it today after work inshallah :)

mero928 wrote:
Mostafa samy wrote:

hehhe it true :)

mero928 wrote:
Mostafa samy wrote:

YEAH :D:D i`m still can`t believe it i passed in communication and elctronics and machine design and switch and satellite 27mdak ya raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaab thx man :)

Mostafa samy wrote:
mero928 wrote:
Mostafa samy wrote:

YEAH :D:D i`m still can`t believe it i passed in communication and elctronics and machine design and switch and satellite 27mdak ya raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaab thx man :)

hehe calm down man :D
i just remembered that i graduated from 8 years too :D and will finish my MBA :P

hahahahah cool :D:D what MBA ?

Mostafa samy wrote:

Master of Business Administration in the AUC

don moe wrote:
Mostafa samy wrote:

Master of Business Administration in the AUC

Cool

:)

what's up

this is sort of off the topic but since you guys live in maadi and on 9th street. I have a question, I just got a job on 14th street and I was concerned with safety at night in Maadi. I'll be working some late hours and walking to the the maadi metro station everyday. Is it safe for a woman to walk there at night alone? I do see the police station on 9th street(literally right around the corner from the office) and the police everywhere but one never knows.

meems74 wrote:

this is sort of off the topic but since you guys live in maadi and on 9th street. I have a question, I just got a job on 14th street and I was concerned with safety at night in Maadi. I'll be working some late hours and walking to the the maadi metro station everyday. Is it safe for a woman to walk there at night alone? I do see the police station on 9th street(literally right around the corner from the office) and the police everywhere but one never knows.

Actually maadi was safe before the revolution,nowadays its not 100 % secured, but from 9th St. to 14th St. is quite safe & at least people are around plus secret police informers too.

Be safe & good luck.

I aspire to live on or near Street 9 in Maadi. My husband and I are going to start looking for an apartment very soon. Anyone know of any vacancies?

It s a topic in Cairo forum about rental cost in Maadi!

don moe wrote:
meems74 wrote:

Actually maadi was safe before the revolution,nowadays its not 100 % secured, but from 9th St. to 14th St. is quite safe & at least people are around plus secret police informers too.

Be safe & good luck.

thanks for the heads up. I kind of got that feel. how about riding the metro everyday? is that safe?

meems74 wrote:
don moe wrote:
meems74 wrote:

Be safe & good luck.

thanks for the heads up. I kind of got that feel. how about riding the metro everyday? is that safe?

its safe, plus you will find some expats around you & of course some flirts (words) from locals(unfortunately).

don moe wrote:
meems74 wrote:
don moe wrote:

Be safe & good luck.

its safe, plus you will find some expats around you & of course some flirts (words) from locals(unfortunately).

lol, so it's typical and nothing out of the ordinary. Thanks so much for your help. it's much appreciated.

Guys, I live in Maadi too :)