Egyptian Girl for Language Exchange needed

Hi everyone. I am looking for a girl who wants to meet me from time to time for a nice cup of coffee and talking. I badly want to improve my Arabic and offer in exchange German, English or French.
please contact me via pm.
and when I say girl, I mean it. I don't answer guys, sorry

Hi BATni,

If you ever want a girl to bounce Arabic with (as in, someone who is also learning), I'd be more than happy to meet for coffee or something.

Are you studying Arabic in a school here in Cairo?

(moderated: completely off topic)

@ The Londoner: Sounds very perfect to me. I would love to meet you. Maybe anyone else wants to join in?
I just have to fix my schedule for this week, then we can fix a date.  Thank you. And yes, I am taking a language course here. I was studying traditional Arabic before, but somehow it doesn't help me in real life. I contact you as soon as I know my timetable ;)

That's great -  I just got my work schedule for the next 2 months, so let me know when you're free and we'll arrange something. :)

hii, wanna join you??

Hey BATNI, hi LONDONER,

im interested to join and help u to improve ur arabic. what do u think?

az2ouza wrote:

Hey BATNI, hi LONDONER,

im interested to join and help u to improve ur arabic. what do u think?

Sounds good to me! :)

Perfect. Unfortunately I can't make it this week. What about next Monday or Tuesday. I thought it's easier to decide this here first as the same infrmation are visible to all of us and then we fix the exact time per pm?
where are u both living exactly? I am from Mohandeseen. Az2uza, is ur friend coming, too?
Jippi!

Tuesdays are better for me, as I'm at work all day on Monday. Is after 2 or 3pm convenient?

For me am Ready to help anytime. just let me know :)
Good Luck

Nice topic Batni!!! I would join to your group if i would be living in Cairo... but i live in Sharm :(
I offered teach spanish in here in exchange of arabic. But i didn't have luck yet.
I don't understand why you studied clasic arabic :( I think would be much useful to you if you learn Modern Standart Arabic or Egyptian Arabic...
Well! Greetings and good luck in your languages studies, girls :P

hey girls, sorry,, i didnt see the updates here... i still wanna meet, what about u,, plz next time send me on my inbox.. what do u think about tuesday? dont forget, reply on my inbox ;)

hello Batni, am egyptian, can give u some arfabic words, that will be great:):)am ready tp help you:):)just inform me girls when u will be free:)By the way am from mohandseen too;):)

I am in for Tuesday, too!!! But I am not home from work before 8pm. So hope this is not too late for you? I just don't know a nice place where to meet. Any ideas?

no problem with me at all, by the way am living in mohandseen too, n there r alot of nice places in zamalek, like garden cafe in mariot hotel, pottery cafe, cafe beans, and it is near to mohandseen too:)

BATni wrote:

I am in for Tuesday, too!!! But I am not home from work before 8pm. So hope this is not too late for you? I just don't know a nice place where to meet. Any ideas?

As in today - Tues. 24th May?

Yes i meant today.
What about Costa Coffee in down town ?! and the address for it is : 49 El Falaky St. Intersection Of Mohamed Mahmoud St.
Hope you will get my message on time.

That could work. Please PM me a time.

Please just confirm on me if u will go there batni,, and confirm with the time:):)

THE londener, if u will meet, just call me please, u know my number;):), love u all

Hi all:):)
So let us organize it from now
Are we gonna meet next tuesday at 8 pm, i really missed the last outing and am so sad cozz of that, I received a message from ola at 1 am
So let's organize it from now, are we gonna meet next tuesday
By the way Batni, you are so lucky, coz u knew amazing person, Ola is amazing, one of the best, and she is so sweet, love u all:)

Yes, we missed you 7abibty! Not only would it have been nice to see your beautiful smile, but you would have been great in telling us what we were saying wrong.

I think we need to keep it small - so maybe 3/4 of us maximum? What do you think?

Any Yaso, thank you. You are TOO kind with your words - it's amazing people I meet who inspire me. :)

i agree with u semsema,, i accept to meet next tuesday, what about u londoner, what do u think Batni?? let s organize from now !!!

i am in... very cool

I'm in as long as it's not a big gathering. :)

Ola one of the best and funniest people eer, to all of u, yeah i agree that it should be small gathering, 3 or maximum 4 as ola said, so let us determine it from now, we will meet next tuesday at 8 pm,
Would you like to meet at costa, or in Zamalek, by the way, sofitel in zamalek is amazing, we can sit in the bar there, and there is no minimum charge, or we can sit in costa downtown, i love costa too:):)Have a great day, just confirm if we will meet in costa or in any other place
Love u all

Hey girls, so are we gonna meet tomorrow at costa at 8pm?

I'm not entirely sure now. Work want me to come tomorrow, so I really don't know. I hope I can make it isA.

Dear girls,

I'm moving to Cairo (Heliopolis) in september, because of a job there. I've been studying arabic at a danish university in DK, but I really need some help, especially with egyptian arabic. Are u still helping each other and having language meetings?
Plz let me know if I can join u in september. :)

/Sonya

Hello Sousou88

I am Mohamed medical student in cairo

I am offering you Egyptian Arabic in exchange with US English or German or French

think about it

and please enjoy your time at our best country :)

Sousou88 wrote:

Dear girls,

I'm moving to Cairo (Heliopolis) in september, because of a job there. I've been studying arabic at a danish university in DK, but I really need some help, especially with egyptian arabic. Are u still helping each other and having language meetings?
Plz let me know if I can join u in september. :)

/Sonya

my friend she can help.

hi, how r u ?
i m ready 2 c u and exchange our knowlege
i m tenyar , french teacher ,and i speak english well 2 i think .
u can call me ; my number is ;- 0105658468

teniar elalfy wrote:

hi, how r u ?

well teniar!
i guess its better you hide your number coz who knows who will call you,its just internet security policies we have to be careful :)

Hello BATni
  How r u ? I can meet u for language exchange ..I'm Egyptian .I speak English very well but I need to work on my french .

don moe wrote:
teniar elalfy wrote:

hi, how r u ?

well teniar!
i guess its better you hide your number coz who knows who will call you,its just internet security policies we have to be careful :)

I agree with Moe. its not really a good idea to share your number here in public

Hi all of u, I am sorry to disappear for that long time. Hope we can meet one day soon. What about having iftar together...

Hi BATni ..Its a good a day :)

Batni, we are gonna have Iftar on 11th of August
Check this link: http://www.expat-blog.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=98672

Hope you will be able to make it and to have fun,Olasanni will be there too

semsema135 wrote:

Batni, we are gonna have Iftar on 11th of August
Check this link: http://www.expat-blog.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=98672

Hope you will be able to make it and to have fun,Olasanni will be there too

semsema i remember some one said before that he lives in maadi, so maybe i can pass and take him to Spectra,but really i dont remember where is the post :D