Hi everybody)))) i need a new friends.....

I came to Cairo some monthes ago from Russia.

i need a new friends

thanks for attention,

Tatiana

Tatiana, welcome on board, you will find alot of nice friends here on this amazing website

Mohamed, tell me about it, am curious to know:P kidding:D
sorry for interfering;)

Hi Semsema)))
thanks for your reply))
i will enjoy this site becouse it s vey vey nice, and already i have a lot of friends)))some of them are old

wish you to have a nice day today)
:cool:

On the board you are welcome,and i am totally agree with Mr. Mark Twain who said "Good friends, good books and a sleepy conscience: this is the ideal life.", so good luck in searching to have a good friends and restore all rest you had it in your old past.

Welcome , welcome ,welcome
May be I don't have the same interest. But Im happy to be a friend as I need to learn and improve Russian language "if it is OK with U"
Anyway, Have a good happy time staying in Cairo

Thank you my friend)
i already started to enjoy, and you know, really friends must be always, without this it s unreall.....
for example when i had a problems my russians friends always was near with me, and very big thanks for this.
but i also want to have egyptians friends. i have already some, they are from my work.
they was helping me to understand egyptian calture, bec from the first i was some  confused, bec it very different from Russia. and now i like it and respect. thank my friends for this))):cool:

i wanna ask mero928, why  do you have a stars in your account, and i havnt????
i can help in russian right here, we can make speccial group for this, and i need arabic and english also...
P.S thanks that someone made this amazins web site

coz u r still member, when u post more u will find more Stars will be adding and ur title will be changing due to the number of posts u do.u will gain Active member,then Contributor,then Serial Exapt and so on .
I like the idea for making special group ,I can absolutely help with Arabic and English.
Thank you "Spasiba"

it means i am a good teacher)))
and lets together help people to know this nice language, bec it s very hard to learn alone... we can make good for people)))

Hi Tatiana, Welcome to Egypt.
Hope you enjoy your time :)

I would like to learn Russian Language :D

Hi... it means we have a very big team for it... i will a groupe here specially fo russian language...
thanks for good words

you welcome in egypt :) anytime

i love egypt if to say true, but of couse life is not easy, but i am trying to know rules, calture and i respect muslim religion, bec people must pray and  to know that all what they are doing is infront of God. they can lie to themself, but for God never...

and i like to listen drumss now in ramadan, to see this lights in cairo. at night it s amazing!!

but my heart is crying when i can see that a lot of people dont care about animals, they can hit this poor donkey or poor dogs..
this is hard for me to understand

fitness-life wrote:

i love egypt if to say true, but of couse life is not easy, but i am trying to know rules, calture and i respect muslim religion, bec people must pray and  to know that all what they are doing is infront of God. they can lie to themself, but for God never...

and i like to listen drumss now in ramadan, to see this lights in cairo. at night it s amazing!!

but my heart is crying when i can see that a lot of people dont care about animals, they can hit this poor donkey or poor dogs..
this is hard for me to understand

You will adapt :D soon

i hope, but not sure...

welcome titania '_'

everyone is welcome and we are a big family here, so we are all already friends.
hey my friends? :D

join us in the first Weekly Meeting

https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=108952

my dear friends)))

i will come with my friends tomorrow to this party)))))

thank you)))

see you tomorrow)))

yes i guess he is not real
it is other person acting jajajajaja :D

aghazouly wrote:

welcome titania '_'

hey you said in PM to me you love Greek ladies :rolleyes:

how come and what do you mean!!!

Hello!

If there is any problem, do not hesitate to report.

Thanks,
Harmonie.

Harmonie wrote:

Hello!

If there is any problem, do not hesitate to report.

Thanks,
Harmonie.

yes i get sick mails from most or some of the gus here!! i can mention the names so they dtop acting badly towards ladies.

and a good friend of mine she told me that ana tati here is fitness life and russian cleopatra, so i want to ask,can i have more than an account
even if i am blocek or banned before it mean i did wrong
so how you can allow people to make more than an account without blocking them always
take her as example

yes))) i am good example))))

Hi Nicky1!

Please note that you can click on "report" whenever you feel something is wrong. (a post, sick messages, an advert or even an account)
If you don't report we won't know.
So help us to help you!

Regards
Armand

Also dear members please avoid unnecessary off-topic arguments.

Contact us to solve issues.

Regards
Armand

Armand wrote:

Hi Nicky1!

Please note that you can click on "report" whenever you feel something is wrong. (a post, sick messages, an advert or even an account)
If you don't report we won't know.
So help us to help you!

Regards
Armand

thank you dear Armand ;)

you are so helpful as usual :)
thanks for your great advice

Hi Nicky1,

We have a reporting system. You can inform us of any inappropriate or abusive content on the website.
You can report:

-    classifieds,

-    blogs,

-    private messages,

-    users' profiles.

If you think a content does not fit Expat.com policies, do not hesitate to report it. This will help us to keep Expat.com as a safe and friendly place to navigate.

And if you have any suggestion, please contact us as you are a bit off topic on this thread.

Thank you.

Christine wrote:

Hi Nicky1,

We have a reporting system. You can inform us of any inappropriate or abusive content on the website.
You can report:

-    classifieds,

-    blogs,

-    private messages,

-    users' profiles.

If you think a content does not fit Expat.com policies, do not hesitate to report it. This will help us to keep Expat.com as a safe and friendly place to navigate.

And if you have any suggestion, please contact us as you are a bit off topic on this thread.

Thank you.

thank you so much Christine for your great informations :)

you are very helpful too

i will do asd you told me :)

Nicky1 wrote:

honey you are a wierd example not more my best friend here she told me a story about you and i trust her
you are not normal i feel :)
nothing between me and you but i am only not sure of you
i am scared from people like you ANA TATI

you can trust my dear to every one))))

i dont care

and about your words and feelings i dont care too)))))

be happy dear Nicky2

Ana Tati wrote:
Nicky1 wrote:

honey you are a wierd example not more my best friend here she told me a story about you and i trust her
you are not normal i feel :)
nothing between me and you but i am only not sure of you
i am scared from people like you ANA TATI

you can trust my dear to every one))))

i dont care

and about your words and feelings i dont care too)))))

be happy dear Nicky2

jajajaja :D
i know you can trust me also ;)
thank you for your advice to me in my inbox :)
dont get mad at me ;)

fitness-life wrote:

i hope, but not sure...

what happened now you adapt ?

Dear all
We all know that there is a big difference in calture and habits between east and west but we all are willing to live in peace and love .
I love you all and a hope to make friends from all over the world . please feel free to contact me to comunicate with each other.

have a nice day

Hello, dear
It's pleasure to be a friend of yours. Please check my profile
Regards
Abdu

Same here Tatiana, if you wanna hangout or do something sometime plz let me know it will be great to get to know you. Hope you are enjoying your stay in Cairo.
Have a great day.

Welcome..mm..Tanya, I think that's the name they call you in russia,yes? :D

I'm totally into russia..Politics,environment,people,animals,culture but unfortunately not with th russian language :)..even my best friend is russian,her name is ksenia from Ramenskoye(Moscow) ,she was in Egypt for vacation and left a month ago but she will come again,

I hope you enjoy everything here in cairo,people here are really so kind in general,regardless of some nuts..I feel typically the same regarding animals spanked in the streets and i try to give advices for those who don't care about animals and just deal with them as robots or whatever..feel free to ask me for whatever kind of help you may need,

Good luck and have a nice time..

welcome Tatiana
glade to be ur friend ... add me if u want :) to caht know each other more

prii vit tatiana
Kak de la?
welcome to egypt and hope you have a nice days in egypt