Weekly meeting in Maadi ( Who's in?? )

Guys.. for all who live in Maadi or wanna share our weekly meeting in Maadi .. Some of EXPATS just boomed a very nice idea.. We are gonna meet in Maadi on weekly basis!! WHO IS IN GUYS??

Finally Maadi area appears on the map of Expat.com- sure I am In - Hey guys I'm working and usually go to the gym after work, there is no way to attend the meeting after work , Can we hold this meeting in the weekends ???

i am in for sure.

Hi guys,
I definitely like to be with you. But it depends on the date and time. I'll try my best to meet you. And I also prefer to have the meeting in weekend.
Do you have any suggestions for the place and time?

i am in week ends

I prefer Thursday at 8 pm .. What do you think ??

i am in or its only for expats ?

Good idea

I am in, weekend will be great for me.
Don Moe, How you doing my brother? see you soon.
Thanks

malsi wrote:

I am in, weekend will be great for me.
Don Moe, How you doing my brother? see you soon.
Thanks

Malsi, thanks for asking, i am fine thank Allah!

What about Armada Boat (Nile), Grand Cafe (Nile), Tutti Matti (st.#9), Alimo (near Maadi Club) , Villa 55 (st.#9) as some options?

Tuttti Matti or Alimo

Villa 55 (st.#9) that is a good option, that works for me :)

guys weekends would be great idea, I am OK with that

hay , im new here on da forum , its rly cool , and the first topic i read is gathering in ma town !! sounds like a lot of fun...

GUYS .. Shall we meet SATURDAY at Villa 55 street 9 at 8 pm ??? WHO AGREES ?? WHO WANNA MODIFY ??

in

I'm in if the date & time suits me.
But i still don't know where the meeting will be and at what day and time.
We want a leader for this group to take the decision

Saturday,  i am ok with that , but could we try to make it earlier ,I prefer to go home early , after revolution it is not safe for girls to be outside homes late :o:/

Day: This Saturday .

Place: Villa 55 street#9

Time : 6 30 pm ( cuz some people wanna go home early ) so i think this time is ok.

Note: For people who don't know where exactly the place is .. Feel free to call me :01002070066

is that place where every time will be the weekly meeting ?

No, we can change of course to any place we want ..

is there any conditions ?

Conditions will be based on what people like .. Lets make yhe first gathrring and discuss ..

Confirmed, and for any new update pls posted here within Friday.

Dears it's nice idea to meetup in Maadi, & to meet new friends, I'd like to join you

Dear All,
I really like to meet you today, but I have an urgent meeting. I hope i meet you all on the next meeting.

Who is coming today to know the actual number ??

Sorry guys,  i can't make it today, I have friends are coming from the states today , I have got a late phone call yesterday, they will be here 5 pm so i have to be hurry and go to the market to buy a nice gifts ( toys ) for the kids or I will be in trouble :D, hopefully i will be there the next meeting

Are we going to make it or not ?.....

looks like it will be postponed till next week much better!

Shall we make it this Saturday ???

singergy wrote:

Shall we make it this Saturday ???

from my previous experience concerning events, every one will be excited to attend any kind of meeting, suddenly before the gathering by some hours it may be cancelled because of an urgent situation :)

anyway, it's better to stick to your attendance in case you are in, as later, some friends may not have access to the blog and may go to the meeting place and find him/her self alone.

admin of this meeting, pls arrange the next meeting and i am in even if i am alone  !!! :) hope to see all of you guys , waiting who's next in 100% ??

Saturday 7 pm villa 55 Maadi street #9 .. COMMONNNN GUYSSSSSS .. LETS START A WEEKLY MEETING IN MAADI.. N.B. ( If anbody is busy he/she can come for just half an hour )!! BUT let's just start!!

And how we will know each other?

I am In Guys :)

When is the next Meeting?

IN , ISA but where & when ?

well, any meeting soon in maadi? :)) it will be great!

OK let's meet

What about this Thursday 6 pm at villa 55 or at Cuba Cabana?? WHO IS INN GUYS???