Spend the years left in my life enjoying sharm el sheik

Hi,

I am almost 70 years old man,  due to some private family circumstances decided to come to Egypt and live hopefully for the years to come.

I was born in Egypt but I have spent most of life abroad , the last 35 years I spent in holland where I had a dutch wife and two grown up lovely kids

I did work in acoustic treatment and noise control

but I also am professional music composer and used to be a singer in my younger days.

Came to Sharm looking for peace of mine. and may may be some nice time.

Hello. I just read Ur mail about coming to Sharm to live there. The occasion is that I'd like to sell my apartment. It's located in Delta Sharm Resort. I am Dutch myself. married with Egyptian. If ur interested let me know then I can send u more information about it. Hope to hear from u soon, insjallah. U can reach me by my email: justine.kokshoorn@gmail.com

Hi I'm interested in buying in Egypt I would like to know more about your apartment. Oh my son and daughter partner & Grandson live in Amsterdam. Small world. I shall be in Egypt in October Take care.

thank you , I have a place already

Hello, thanks for answering me. Tomorrow I will come back to u about my apartment. If u are willing to send me an email to my email address then I can send u by my email all the details. And yes indeed it's a small world about Ur family living in Holland.... Nice u will come to Egypt in October, then u can see the apartment for urself too. My email is: ***. greetings.

Moderated by Priscilla 3 years ago
Reason : please exchange personal details in private

Hi everyone, ***

Moderated by Cheryl 3 years ago
Reason : No advertising on the forum please.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Sorry u asked about the selling price too. It's 59.000 euro.... Greetings Justine