Help me find my family in Egypt

Hellow :)

My name is Mustefa Ahmed.Am 31 yrs old and  live in Addis Ababa Ethiopia.My family was broken when I was a baby so I was living with my mam.But My father Ahmed Anuwar Ibrahim took my brothers Ziyad Ahmed ,Gihad Agmed and my other brother and sister with him to Egypt.My mam died soon after they left us and I was raised at my cruel aunt house.So,I havn't even finished my high school yet...Oh God,I was so hopeless.But I have now a big dream...is to meet my family.

Please help.

P.S
  .I recently heard that Ziyad Ahmed owns a Hotel in Saudi Arabia
   And Gihad Ahmed was a Solider in Egypt and he lost his  1      eye during the war

Thank you.

Hi and welcome to Expat.com Mustefa !

I moved your thread to the Egypt forum.
I would suggest you to post an advert in the Looking for section of Egypt classifieds.
It might help!

Regards
Armand

Mustefa Ahmed wrote:

Hellow :)

My name is Mustefa Ahmed.Am 31 yrs old and  live in Addis Ababa Ethiopia.My family was broken when I was a baby so I was living with my mam.But My father Ahmed Anuwar Ibrahim took my brothers Ziyad Ahmed ,Gihad Agmed and my other brother and sister with him to Egypt.My mam died soon after they left us and I was raised at my cruel aunt house.So,I havn't even finished my high school yet...Oh God,I was so hopeless.But I have now a big dream...is to meet my family.

Please help.

P.S
  .I recently heard that Ziyad Ahmed owns a Hotel in Saudi Arabia
   And Gihad Ahmed was a Solider in Egypt and he lost his  1      eye during the war

.my mobile phone:+251925968214

Thank you.

sorry for your situation, but you mentioned that Gihad Ahmed was a soldier in Egypt, but during which war... 1967 or 1973?

Many thanks for your reply Sir.

My brother Gihad Ahmed is aged not more than 30yrs.So he must have lost his one eye during a training if there is no war.
But my best clue in searching my family is that my dad Ahmed Anuwar Ibrahim used to work for OAU in Addis Ababa,Ethiopia,so am still trying to meet some of the people who used to work there during 1980's G.C..but my friend,am telling  you is that it's not easy for me.

Thank you.

Many many thanks for your help my brother.May God bless you.

Hey , I searched for Ahmed Anwar Ibrahim in 140online.com it's telephone guide for Egyptians , and i found 2 numbers and address for the same name but i hope its the correct one

1- Ahmed Anwar Ibrahim Almaghreby
Tel : 02-44473640
Address : 9 - Mohammed Ramdan St - Shobra the country - Cairo - Egypt

2- Ahmed Anwar Ibrahim Abdelhamied
Tel : 02-24323865
Address : 521 - Shobra St - Shobra - Cairo - Egypt

i hope it helps

@ askanas: maybe you can give these men a call and ask them if one of them has sons with the names: Gihad and Ziyad? because the topic starter (Mustefa Ahmed) is not in Egypt. I think that would be very helpful to him!

Dear brothers and sisters,please continue to give me hope.I really really need your help.

May God bless you.

i hope to help u
u can send me email on
[email protected]
im amir from egypt ( alexandria) :)
and inshallah we will find them :)
dont worry brother :)

but send me on email more info

Why he has to send it by email? IF he has more info I think he had shared it here already.
If he posts more information here instead of sending it to you by email, more people can help him.
Maybe one of the many helpful Egyptian guys on here can try to call one of the telephone numbers mentioned by Askanas, or help the topic starter in any other way.

Dear brothers,

Any ways may help me to find my family.So,please continue to support and encourage me.

May God bless you. :)

Geely wrote:

Why he has to send it by email? IF he has more info I think he had shared it here already.
If he posts more information here instead of sending it to you by email, more people can help him.
Maybe one of the many helpful Egyptian guys on here can try to call one of the telephone numbers mentioned by Askanas, or help the topic starter in any other way.

yes you are right .
i think he will ask him for money :(

No one has asked me 4 money and no one is helping me yet.
my mobile phone:+251911000220

:) hellow

askanas wrote:

Hey , I searched for Ahmed Anwar Ibrahim in 140online.com it's telephone guide for Egyptians , and i found 2 numbers and address for the same name but i hope its the correct one

1- Ahmed Anwar Ibrahim Almaghreby
Tel : 02-44473640
Address : 9 - Mohammed Ramdan St - Shobra the country - Cairo - Egypt

2- Ahmed Anwar Ibrahim Abdelhamied
Tel : 02-24323865
Address : 521 - Shobra St - Shobra - Cairo - Egypt

i hope it helps

Did one of the helpful Egyptian guys tried to call these numbers to help Mustefa? Ask them if this man has sons called Gihad and Ziyad.
I would do it myself, but my Arabic is not that good...

Apparently most of these Egyptian guys only want to help foreign females...

@Mustefa: did you try to contact the Egyptian embassy in your country?

I have just seen this message and for sure i will try to call them for u tomorrow,i can't call them  coz it is 3 am now in Egypt,  be sure that Allah will help you, , coz u r not alone:):)
Everything will be okay

Geely, I think they didn't check the thread and that is why they didn't call the numbers mentioned above, but if they r not helpful, they won't search for these numbers on 140online.com  and get these numbers as well:)

Dear Geely,

Yes I've contacted The embassy of Egypt in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia, which is in my country.They take my blood sample and has taken it to Egypt for matching purpose- 1 MONTH AGO and they said the process may take years.

facebook.com/refunite?ref=stream

Maybe you can contact the Egyptian Red Crescent or the Ethiopian one? egyptianrc.org

ok,10Q.

Hello

I am trying to help my sister Karima Salama find her biological father. His name is Sayed Salama. He should be around the age of 66. He use to be a pilot or studied to become a pilot. He lived in New York and California in the 70's.

He has a brother named Mohamed Salama, sisters Karima & Sameh Salama, a nephew named Ambro or Amro, and a niece named Galila.

This family is from Heliopolis, Cairo, Egypt.

Please I beg you for a response as I need to help my sister.

Thank you so much for reading my post.

Kind regards,

Joanne Cruz

there's 323512351 Mohamed salama in egypt

please provide us with full name and i will try hard to find anything about him .

That's the only information I have.
Thank you

How many names are in a full name?

how come ? karima don't know her full name ?

Our mother is from Colombia and typically children only have one or two names. She was given her Egyptian aunts name Karima Salama. She was born in New York, USA.

Sorry - but I don't understand why post on here where many are expat for someone to help you find family in EGypt.
There have to be forums for egyptian people where the people have the knowledge the tools and the language to help

go to police..yes it will take long processes and time but nothing else would work